Responsible for leading Employee Lifecycle Management operations team and performing all people leadership related activities in line with Roche people practices.
Managing respective business processes (On-boarding, Job-Change, Off-Boarding), ensuring KPIs are met on team and individual level, and regular operations reviews are held internally and externally with relevant stakeholders:
- Lead and manage an Employee Lifecycle HR end to end operations team by delivering best services and solutions towards the clients. Ensuring delivery of services in accordance with agreed performance levels (KPI) and in line with legal/regulations (compliance), continuously driving improvement activities/projects (simplification, standardization, automation) for service excellence and consistent customer experience.
- Work with manager, Service Advisors and Key Account Managers as required to develop future service portfolio in the area of employee lifecycle management in line with overall HR support solutions strategy, seeking better/creative solutions to support business needs, as well as leveraging advanced technology to continually drive team work efficiency and enhance customer experience.
- Apply data analytics & Reporting based on received customer queries/questions, to provide HR insights to business & HR community for proactive policy/program design/review, end user behavior change and improved employee relationship management, etc.
- In line with Roche People Practices, develop team member’s knowledge, skill, competency, etc. in order to retain and develop talented staff, drive overall team performance & quality levels, and build up team talent pipeline.
- Initiate or participate in squad teams based on business needs to deliver required business outcomes.
Who you are
In this role you will be working with stakeholders from various functions and across levels within the organization. Strong leadership competencies and demonstrated success in change management are critical.
Furthermore, you bring the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in a shared service center, with a proven track record leading regional or global service delivery teams, preferably in an HR services environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing and supporting change initiatives.
- Ability to credibly represent our HR and HR Support Solutions vision and strategy and “the why” behind it.
- Ability to influence and work with key HR stakeholders to partner in achieving our strategy. Ability to exert influence to create positive cultural change.
- Proven track record of being able to deliver in a matrix organization.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
Core capabilities include:
- Living customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions (incl. needs anticipation, cultural awareness, managing one’s response)
- Demonstrating end-to-end accountability (incl. big picture and impact understanding, engaging others to ensure a successful outcome)
- Demonstrating problem-solving (incl. active listening, critical thinking, process improvements)
- Having a growth mindset (incl. taking risks and experimenting, seeking new learning opportunities, asking and giving feedback)
You bring a creative leadership style, which is demonstrated through:
- Proactive change leadership
- Empowering and enabling your team to take decisions and actions according to business needs, in an environment, where people feel safe to try and also fail
- Coaching mindset and behavior
- Being an enabler, who encourages collaboration, experimentation & continuous learning
- Being attentive to the impact of behaviours and decisions
- Anticipation of business needs (business acumen)
- Awareness of trends in external world (industry, market)
Other capabilities & skills critical to the role:
Experience with HR processes & expertise
Experience in continuous improvement
Strategic thinking, good collaboration with key stakeholders, change management and customer focus mindset.
Strong cross-cultural communications and leadership, influencing and consultative skills.
Analytic thinking and pragmatic approach to deal with requests.
6 years of experience in HR Operations and additional years of working experience in team and service delivery environment.
HR generalist know-how.
Good knowledge of Workday HR Processes would be an added advantage
Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
Bachelor Degree or above
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Human Resources, Human Resources > HR Operations & Services