At Roche, over 90,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The position will involve late stage clinical development and post-approval activities of a compound for MS, as well as future compounds for MS and other neuroinflammatory indications. These programs will include post-proof of concept trials including Phase III and Phase IIIb and may involve collaborations with other development and medical affairs teams.
- The Medical Director will act as a clinical representative on cross-functional teams responsible for the design, implementation, monitoring, analysis, and reporting of studies. This will require close and frequent interactions with a number of other functions including operations, biometrics, safety, regulatory affairs, medical affairs, and a variety of business and commercial functions.
- The position may also involve the management and/or supervision of Clinical Scientists as well as collaborative interactions with other medical directors on the team.
- Additional responsibilities may involve participation in clinical aspects of the biomarker program, interactions with research, and assessment of in-licensing opportunities.
Who you are
- Candidates must have an M.D. and Neurology specialty, preferably with training in MS
- Experience in clinical trials conduct as Investigator is required
- Experience in drug development within the biopharmaceutical industry and well as prior experience in managing a team is a plus
- The candidate should have the desire to proactively participate within a multi-disciplinary team of internal clinical and commercial colleagues and have the ability to interact with external experts and investigators
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Research & Development, Research & Development > Clinical Operations