Under general direction, design, maintain and support solutions in collaboration with internal and external suppliers, in accordance to the appropriate service level agreements (SLAs), Roche service management processes (Incident Management, Change Management, etc.), and Roche quality and documentation standards. Within the global DIA IT Enterprise Solutions & Services Organization, provide leadership and experience in designing and owning solutions, procedures and business processes that meet business, customer and technological requirements; supporting evaluation of alternative informatics technologies where required and researching industry best practices and emerging trends; managing enhancements and change to solutions following industry best practice procedures and Roche processes and procedures; optimizing business processes at a global level in the area of expertise; developing and managing the respective business critical know-how within the said area of expertise; and monitoring and continuous improvement of defined support process though KPIs and SLAs including communication to relevant stakeholders.
A seasoned professional with wide-ranging experience. Deals with diverse and often times complex issues, where analysis may require in-depth evaluation of many factors. Exercises judgment in evaluating methods and may determine criteria for obtaining solutions. May coordinate the activities of other employees. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in area of expertise as well as some key contacts outside area of expertise.
Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
· Maintaining and supporting solutions, procedures and business processes that meet business, customer and technological requirements.
· Supporting evaluation of alternative informatics technologies where required and researching industry best practices and emerging trends.
· Managing enhancements and change to solutions following industry best practice procedures and Roche processes and procedures.
· Optimize business processes at a global level in the area of expertise.
· Develop and manage the respective business critical know-how within the said area of expertise.
· Monitoring and continuous improvement of defined support process though KPIs and SLAs incl. communication to relevant stakeholders
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience with previous business application system implementations
- Analytical, logical problem resolution skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- 5+ year experience implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using technologies like Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Informatica
- 3+ years of DevOps experience with multiple middleware applications
- Experience with change & version control systems such as GIT, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Artifactory, ServiceNow
- A fair understanding of API Management
- Interacts well with other technical team leaders such as architects, testing, analysts, and release managers as a lead member of the development team in order to accomplish the business goal.
- Strong experience with Java, Eclipse,Soap UI / Postman XML, JSON, RAML, SSL Certificates, OpenID Connect
- Previous knowledge of building and optimizing deployment pipelines and deployment strategies on popular CI/CD tools.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > Application Development / Programming