A seasoned professional with wide-ranging experience. Deals with diverse and often times complex issues, where analysis may require in-depth evaluation of many factors. Exercises judgment in evaluating methods and may determine criteria for obtaining solutions. May coordinate the activities of other employees. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in area of expertise as well as some key contacts outside area of expertise.
Responsible for leading the generation of sales for an assigned set of named accounts or territories. Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic or tactically important accounts. This often includes a cross section of customers with more complex or larger accounts. This role involves contacting and visiting existing and prospective customers, and may also be involved in account expansion and acquiring similarly significant new accounts. Additionally, may assist in developing and implementing national sales campaigns and sales strategies for large accounts. The position requires significant levels of sales proficiency as well as specific industry experience including next generation sequencing, NIPT, and managing lab developed tests.
This is a national based field sales role - we prefer the candidate to live close a major metropolitan airport or city.
Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
- Assume an active leadership role during the collaborative development and implementation of sales strategies to attain assigned sales objectives.
- Utilize strong product/market knowledge and sales experience to manage complex sales and resolve customer questions and concerns.
- Navigate and drive interaction with other functional areas, business areas, and global colleagues to ensure achievement of objectives with successful stakeholder management
- Develops and maintains executive suite relationships with assigned accounts. Serves as Roche Diagnostic’s leader in assigned accounts with clear accountability for C-suite relationship ownership.
- Develops and implements corporate strategy to achieve established revenue and financial goals for accounts that are key, highly strategic and have complex requirements. Viewed as an expert by the company and in the field
- Responsible for the development and presentation of comprehensive financial proposals and contracts (including responses to RFI, RFP, RFQ, etc.)
- Continuously build knowledge of current industry trends, competitive information, and industry/technical knowledge and share with other Roche colleagues.
- Retain, extend, and acquire customers through effective identification of opportunities and the creation and implementation of solutions.
- Establish and build strong client relationships that allow for growth, profitability and
predictability. Communicate with other relevant Roche functions to ensure needed sales
support and delivery of programs/products.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years relevant sales or equivalent experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including making impactful presentations
- Proven leadership abilities
- Negotiation, contracting and problem solving skills
- Strong analytics and business acumen skills
- Ability to work in a highly regulated environment
- Strategic planning and organizational skills
- 10 years relevant sales or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of technical and market issues/factors
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Sales