- Handle all incoming calls/ e-mails/ tickets from the business and suppliers in relation to SimpleBuy, SAP, MDG-S (Vendor Master Data system), Ariba eSourcing and Reporting tools. Try to resolve these issues and escalate them to relevant team, when required.
- Execute the day-to-day activities according to the highest standards of financial control, compliance and best practice. Ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) and as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and SOPs of the respective business sub-process.
- Manage system configuration files and coordinate master data changes
- Accountable for the professional support that is due to our customers to ensure a high tier customer satisfaction level.
- Build strong collaborative networks with key stakeholders and ensure good/ adequate communication.
- Assist end-users with general use, navigation, functionalities and processes queries.
- Assist suppliers in the connection, navigation to Ariba eSourcing.
- Contribute process and technical expertise to process improvement initiatives.
- Follow the instructions of the Managers regarding daily work coordination.
- Support on assigned projects or program.
System Testing and Training
- Provide testing support to SimpleBuy, SAP, MDG-S, Ariba eSourcing and Reporting tools.
- Deliver Ariba eSourcing trainings to Sourcing event external participants.
- Deliver delta trainings and refresher trainings to end users.
- Maintain the regional training documentations and knowledge database (KB) updated.
Continuous Improvement Initiative
- Participate in the continuous improvement initiatives by proposing systems enhancements.
- Continuously develop relevant skills/ competencies by knowledge sharing with team members.
Education / Qualification
- Degree or Diploma in Business Studies, Finance & Accounting/Commerce, IT, Supply Chain or Procurement equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in procurement related experience, in a performance driven environment.
- Proficiency in Chinese (read, write, understand) is a must as candidate is required to provide support in Chinese language.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP, SimpleBuy, Ariba or other ERP/ Procurement systems.
- Experience/ knowledge in Sourcing, Contract Management and Procure to Pay (P2P) process; Helpdesk or Customer Service experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global / large organization will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must be able to support during Public Holidays including festive holidays and shift work.
- Fresh graduates with are encouraged to apply.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Business Process Management, Consulting and Support