As a Programme Manager Coordinator you will coordinate and serve the team through excellence in project delivery resulting in value creation for our business and our patients You will help everyone on communications and interactions to align deliveries of various the teams
What you’ll be working on
You’ll be responsible for assisting and linking teams to deliver project outcomes, products and services in a complex IT environment by executing the best project delivery method (i.e. Agile principles and practices or Waterfall) that best fit the business needs.
As part of one or more of those roles, you’ll be:
- Work closely with Programme Manager, business and informatics partners to deliver continually improved projects or products and services.
- Communicate across teams to collaborate on the delivery of tasks of a project
- Participate in meetings and ensure actions are recorded and assigned
- Produce project reports and slide-pack for communications
The ideal candidate
- Has strong soft skills and fluent communicator across various levels
- Has an agile mindset and understand MVP, focused on incremental value rather than perfection.
- Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity, manages complexity and navigates ambiguity.
- Any IT Degree or Business Communication
- Knowledge on G-suite or MS Office
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Vocational & Development Programs, Vocational & Development Programs > Internship