We are looking for an experienced Software Architect within DIA IT ESS (SFDC & AEM) department. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural designs for our business projects and liaise with key stakeholders to implement the solution. As a Senior Platform Architect you will
- Collaborate with business colleagues (end users/business analysts) to determine functional and non-functional requirements
- Use tools and methodologies to create high & low level technical designs
- Liaise with different key stakeholders (business/IT) to refine the design as per appropriate & agreeable standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Assist, guide & mentor internal teams for new designs, technologies and solutions to increase knowledge base
Who you are:
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
In addition, you will bring the following skills and experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business administration or an equivalent degree.
- Proven experience as a solution architect with specialized experience on Salesforce.com platform & its offerings likes Sales, Service, Marketing, Einstein, Heroku etc etc.
- Drive the creation of application and technical design standards which leverage best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce into Roche’s infrastructure
- Proven experience as an integration architect on platforms like Mulesoft, Biztalk etc
- Troubleshoot key product team implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution
- Review releases and roadmaps from Salesforce and evaluate the impacts to current applications, orgs, and solutions
- Identification and pro-active management of risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution
- Negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the product teams and third-party service provide build relationships and work with product teams; contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single or your current project
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture best practices
- Excellent knowledge of process & design frameworks
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Willingness to travel up to 25% domestically and internationally
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
For complete applications documents, we kindly ask you to send an updated CV and relevant references. Further documents are requested when required. Please note before you post your application, that it is not possible to add documents afterwards.
Whom to contact
- For questions, you can use our FAQ.
- If the FAQ does not answer your questions, please contact our AskHR team +49 621 759 74999 for technical questions.
- Should you have recruiting specific questions on your application or the specific job posting, please contact the responsible (Laura Schmitt, email@example.com).
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Architecture