The German speaking Service Desk Specialist is responsible for providing first level support for incidents and requests for End Users on MAC, Windows or Google environments using a variety of Softwares and Standard Applications. The range of support includes issues and assistance in Software package installation and configuration on a variety of type of Hardware (e.g. laptops, desktops, tablets, smart devices, printers, network infrastructure, etc.) up to Standard applications such Touchpoint, Webex, Google platform and so on. Roche is a highly innovative company and the IT provides well advanced Technology platforms. The one assigned to this Job retain considerable IT knowledge and will be invited to actively share his knowledge in different ways.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing first level support for software and hardware incidents and service requests for MAC, Windows and Google environments via multiple channels (e.g. by telephone, email, chat, self service portal, ticketing application, etc.)
- Giving your best to represent the End Users’ needs and issues, escalate situations as required.
- Keeping them informed on the status of their request and guiding for their best satisfaction and productivity.
You are fluent in German and English and you bring at least 1-2,5 year of broad-ranging experience in a call center-, help desk- or IT desk-side support environment. Preferably you have an ITIL v3 Foundation Course certificate.
Furthermore, you bring the following skills and competences:
- You have experience with Apple and Microsoft operating systems and devices, Google suite, Microsoft Office products, SAP, Sharepoint, corporate wired/wireless networks and video conferencing systems and at least one ticket tool (e.g HP Service Manager, ServiceNow) (advantage)
- You have excellent troubleshooting, task prioritizing and problem solving skills
- You have outstanding customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- You are highly accountable, agile, and results oriented.
Why should you join us:
- Competitive salary & benefit package
- Home office opportunity
- Free language courses, wide range of training & learning opportunities
- Long-term career opportunities
- Great, people-focused company culture
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Infrastructure and End-User Services