At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. We do this today to build a better tomorrow. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world.
Integration is a foundational capability in the “Aspire” program (S/4 HANA) and a key enabler for the overall digital transformation at Roche. The SME – API & Real Time Integration ensures the detailed technical design and delivery for API & Real time Integration capability is delivered for “Aspire” requirements. The Integration team is part of the “ERP Digital Platform and Integration” department, which is responsible for the technical and enabling work streams of the program.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Detailed requirement gathering and Technical design activities for API, Real Time Integration & Event Broker / Advanced messaging
- Prepare & own detailed technical design and ensure high performing, scalable API’s and Interfaces are delivered
- Manage the technical delivery teams for on time delivery and right quality
- Provide technical leadership and work with partner teams for resilient solution
- Ensure right usage of CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment) framework for delivery and innovate the DevOps pipeline for better productivity and resilience
- Develop accelerators, best practices for continuous Innovation, better quality and implementation
- Work with SI partners to ensure their continued commitment, high quality and timely delivery
You bring the following qualifications:
- Overall 8+ years of relevant experience with minimum 4+ years in Integration technology
- Solid working knowledge with Integration patterns API & Real time Integration. Hands on expertise is must in Mulesoft
- Experience in SAP PI /PO /CPI & any messaging tool is an added advantage
- Should have worked in Hybrid Integration Platform & IPaas capabilities
- Worked in DevOps CI / CD capabilities and expertise in setting up the capability
- Experience in complex Integration projects and application support issue resolutions with virtual teams across the globe
- Good track record of driving continuous improvements and delivering big projects
Are you ready to apply? We are looking for someone who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche. When applying for this position, already project yourself in the future. Think about what could come next and how you wish to build your future.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Architecture