At Roche, we believe every employee makes a difference. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action; we believe that good business means a better world.
As Talent Innovation Partner you will be part of the Talent Innovation team in Madrid and lead and oversee the talent innovation function for GIS Madrid (Global Infrastructure & Solutions Madrid). GIS Madrid is one of Roche’s Global IT Centers. Around 600 IT people (internal and external) support more than 140.000 Roche users around the globe in different solutions, services and technologies. We are part of a global network of key sites: San Francisco, San Jose, Kaiseraugst, & Kuala Lumpur, so we work and collaborate in English with colleagues across the globe to deliver fit-for-purpose and innovative solutions. The majority of GIS Madrid employees are part of the Infrastructure Services organization: Architecture, Engineering, Operations, Project Delivery and Transition, and Account Management & Portfolio
Scope includes executive, leadership and employee development, succession and talent Management, organizational development, and performance management.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Helping to develop the vision, strategy, strategic objectives and plans for talent innovation in GIS
- Developing policies, procedures, standards, practices, and resources, such as core/common programs to build individual and organizational capabilities required both now and in the future to enable effective and efficient execution of business strategies, engage employees and continuously expand their skills and abilities
- Working with the Talent Innovation team members, HRBP’s and other HR functions to assess and implement talent management programs, processes and initiatives
- Partnering with CoE and Global/Regional HR functions to align and execute on Group talent management programs, processes and initiatives
- Determining most efficient and effective ways to deliver services in GIS based on costs, ratios and appropriate Key Performance Indicators and develops methods for evaluation of service/program effectiveness
- Collaborating with external agencies and service organizations
- Keeping up to date of the state-of-the-art talent management initiatives
- Selecting, developing and evaluating employees for building and sustaining an effective and competent team and ensuring the efficient operation of the function
- Being accountable for own personal effectiveness and for contributing to the output of the entire HR Team
- Ensuring compliance of all HR practices within area of responsibility and with legislative and regulatory requirements, standards and other known relevant policies and guidelines
Who you are:
You are someone comfortable in your own skin. You know who you are, what you stand for and you appreciate that diversity, in all its measures, is key to success. You believe in the power of people and in the power of collaboration. You can admit you don’t have all the answers, and you are not afraid to ask for help. You believe that working hard and having fun is no contradiction. You believe that the opportunities are bigger than challenges. You see the best in people, and help ensure people at all levels receive the best advice to do a great job. You are resilient and adaptable. You thrive in creating structure from ambiguity. You figure out details while keeping the big picture in mind.
- A bachelor’s degree is required at minimum
- An MBA, Master in HR or Master in Development on top is preferred
- Agile certifications desired
- Wide and deep experience in talent management and leadership development
- Experience as facilitator of training courses and workshops
- Experience working for an IT company, either as an employee or consultant
- Experience working in a matrix, multinational and multi-cultural environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish
At Roche, we believe in diversity and inclusion as essential values for our success. We have special interest in integrating people with disabilities into our teams. If you have a disability, for us it is a plus, and we have special benefits for you: Go ahead and present your candidacy!
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Human Resources, Human Resources > Leadership & Organizational Development