You will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with Supply Chain functional teams and build up the self-discipline management system conduct risk management on trade activities & Customs affairs, ensure the correctness of bonded inventory. Ensure trade activities are carried out efficiently and smoothly. Ensuring the HS code and other Customs documents are managed complied with regulatory and company policies. Maintain Customs-Affairs System then initiative the system upgrade if needed, optimize import/export working process.
- Be responsible for coordination of AEO audit, conduct and organize relevant training. Ensuring Supply Chain operating and Import/Export trade activities are comply with AEO high grade standards. Participate in relevant internal audit/assessments; report the findings and corresponding solutions to line manager in time. Follow up the corrective actions until the findings be corrected / improved / optimized to meet standards & requirements.
- Assisting to line manager and company DG program leader on DG import, export and domestic trading, ensure business operating behaviors comply with related regulations and policies.
- Be responsible for trade compliance relevant SOP and Working Instruction (WI) management; ensure SOP/WI is implemented correctly.
- Manage Export Control against Global EC regulation: Implements or improves the company’s export control management & compliance program on site with a special focus on the EC training program; Keep the General or Site Manager aware and informed on EC compliance issues; Define the local EC training plan, delivers training, monitors the training; Ensures that manual screening procedures and tools are used; Enables the complete and timely screening of local business partners; Pays special attention to foreign trade business; Oversees the local usage of the EC contractual clauses in procurement and sales; Escalates EC issues to the CECO in any case of red flags, suspected misuse of items, non-compliance violations, or any local enforcement activities by federal agencies;
- Follow up, interpret and summarize the updates of relevant laws and regulations of the IVD industry and the company business, analyze and boost solution accordingly then report to line manager. Review trade compliance data in reports related to the supply chain business to ensure data integrity and accuracy. Proactively initiate data report requirement for business review and forecast.
- Provide ad-hoc consulting, policy interpretation & sharing. Give the training to targeted audiences.
- As member of Supply Chain, create an atmosphere of teamwork. Improve teamwork efficiency by agile working and communication methods, ensure team working achieve the target. Ensure the common goal in supply chain is executed resolutely or dutifully. Create a supply chain team with core competency, focus on supply chain compliance, quality, and efficiency and cost effective.
- Ensure the supply chain data is managed strictly. Data sharing principle should be authorized by line manager in advance.
- Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager.
- Conduct business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection
- Understand and fulfill the responsibility of line manager's SHE tasks and duties (as defined in SHE handbook)
You should have:
- At least bachelor degree holder, major in supply chain or International trading related. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience with 7 years at supervisory level in logistics field in MNCs. Rich experienced in Trade Compliance and WGQ FTZ customs affairs. Direct management experience on AEO audit.
- Proficiency in computer application knowledge and skills e.g. Excel/Word/PPT OFFICEs, Proficiency in SAP system and good at data analysis.
- Proficiency in Import and Export regulations, especially in the regulation of FTZ (Free Trade Zone). Understand local regulations on dangerous goods & GHS management.
- Multiple tasks management skill, able to manage complex working processes.
- With good Communication and organizational skills, able to host the cross-functional teams meeting and host the meeting with high-level management. Also be able to find balance point between stakeholders and figure out proper solution.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English，excellence presentation skills.
罗氏是一家提供均等机会的雇主。Supply Chain、 Supply Chain > Supply Chain Systems & Development