At Roche, we named our HR Service Desk “AskHR”. AskHR is the first point of contact for all HR-related enquiries and services for all Roche people (employees, candidates, contingents, retirees, managers, HR colleagues, etc). We are a team that works very closely together supporting one of the regions (Americas, APAC or EMEA). A high degree of flexibility and proactivity is expected. AskHR is within the HR Support Solutions organization. HR Support Solutions turns decisions into action and provides employees, senior managers and other stakeholders (such as HR colleagues and authorities) with all required HR services – on time and to the agreed standard of quality. We also ensure good employee relations, anticipate our customers' future needs and proactively develop solutions.
As an AskHR Specialist, you are contributing to the continuous improvement of the HR Support Solutions delivery through analysis of their interactions and collaboration with other HR functions within and outside of HR Support Solutions.
You bring a broad understanding across global HR and Learning processes and tools, as well as local and global downstream impacts on payroll, time, benefits, finance, procurement, IT, etc. This is coupled with strong customer focus, communication skills and solution orientation.
- Service Delivery
- Provide insight, support and explanation on HR system and administrative activities in support of HR business processes (in the area of recruiting, onboarding, employee movement/changes, terminations, compensation, performance, etc.).
- Deliver Service by use of all available channels (Chat, Ticketing System, Phone calls)
- Provide customer service on HR related activities, such as inquiry resolution, request management, and troubleshooting.
- Supports Global HR Centers of Excellence with feedback of business usage of HR processes, pain points and knowledge gaps.
- Participating in project activities as required
- Display high integrity on the job and comply with the Roche guidelines.
- Embed customer care principles into daily activities
- Comply with data privacy rules and regulations
- Ensure consistent and reliable service delivery for customers serviced.
- Implement processes and initiatives to ensure continuous improvement as well as service enhancement.
- Align service delivery and quality with overarching objectives of the global HR Support Solutions organization. Manage service quality expectations and address customer concerns
- Ensure end to end ownership of resolution
- Ensure operations according to defined KPIs and SLAs.
- Ensure regulatory compliance in line with the countries, customers, and regulations.
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships and communications to partner in a proactive and customer outcomes focused way.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Build relationships with HR colleagues within the HR Support Solutions organization as well as with customers to ensure ongoing service delivery effectiveness.
- Collaborate with peers within region and globally to ensure the HR Support Solutions network provides consistent and effective services to our customers.
- Achieve our HR Support Solutions vision by driving global consistency through collaboration.
Outputs & Deliverables
- Continuous contribution to the improvement of the performance of the Shared Service Centre
- Reaching high customer satisfaction through consistent, high quality delivery and application of customer care principles (measured by defined stakeholder feedback)
- Provide feedback, coaching and advice for contacts in both HR and the business (measured by defined stakeholder feedback)
Who you are
In this role you will be working within a team of Specialists focusing on a customer group from one of the regions and across various functions and levels within the organization.
You bring the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in a shared service center, preferably in an HR services environment.
- HR generalist know-how.
- Proven track record of being able to deliver in a matrix organization.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and multicultural environment working across borders.
- Experience effectively working in a matrix organisation across geographies and divisions.
- Ability to navigate complex HR data structure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Core capabilities include:
- Living customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions (incl. needs anticipation, cultural awareness, managing one’s response)
- Demonstrating end-to-end accountability (incl. big picture and impact understanding, engaging others to ensure a successful outcome)
- Demonstrating problem-solving (incl. active listening, critical thinking, process improvements)
- Having a growth mindset (incl. taking risks and experimenting, seeking new learning opportunities, asking and giving feedback)
- We are seeking an individual with a degree and 1-3 years of related experience in an HR area and/or working experience in a team and service delivery or customer care environment.
- Experienced and efficient handling of standard IT-applications, preferably Google suite
- Knowledge of Workday HR Processes
- Strong communication skills in English and Portuguese is a must
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Human Resources, Human Resources > HR Operations & Services