Responsible for managing respective <AskHR Service Desk> team and performing all people leadership related activities. Managing respective business processes, ensuring KPIs are met on team and individual level, and regular operations reviews are held internally and externally with relevant stakeholders.
Lead and manage an <AskHR > contact center team covering Tier 0 & Tier 1 (national and/or Region APAC) by delivering best services and solutions towards the clients. Ensuring delivery of services in accordance with agreed performance levels (KPI) and in line with legal/regulations (compliance), continuously driving improvement activities/projects (simplification, standardization, automation) for service excellence and consistent customer experience.
Work with Manager, Service Advisors and Key Account Managers as required to develop future service portfolio in the area of Service Desk in line with overall HR support solutions strategy, seeking better/creative solutions to support business needs, as well as leveraging advanced technology to continually drive team work efficiency and enhance customer experience.
Apply data analytics & Reporting based on received customer queries/questions, to provide HR insights to business & HR community for proactive policy/program design/review, end user behavior change and improved employee relationship management, etc.
Develop team member’s knowledge, skill, competency, etc. in order to retain and develop talented staff, drive overall team performance & quality levels, and build up team talent pipeline.
Sustain a win-win relationship with external vendors, as well as monitor the vendor performance through routine and /or project work.
Initiate or participate in squad teams based on business needs to deliver required business outcomes.
Leadership, People and Culture
- Lead and facilitate people processes in line with Roche Leadership commitments, People Practices and policies.
- Build a strong competitive team based on identified HR Support Solutions core and functional competencies as well as Roche values.
- Role Model our people practices and ensure they are fully embraced and lived by the team
- Drive employee retention, engagement and talent management
- Through frequent check ins, ensure that ongoing dialog occurs on the topics of Career, Capabilities, Connections and Contributions.
- Coach team members regarding their individual development and career plan & ensure succession plans.
- Create safe and positive team environment and ensure team demonstrating the right mindset and attitude (Trust, growth mindset, customer centricity, E2E accountability, problem solving)
- Responsible for team`s compensation management, including yearly bonus distribution, salary increase
- Ensure consistent and reliable service delivery for customers serviced. Responsible for customer satisfaction within area of responsibility
- Align service delivery and quality with overarching objectives of the global HR Support Solutions organization. Manage service quality expectations and address customer concerns
- Leading the <AskHR > contact center team on execution of Tier 0 and Tier 1 activities following assigned KPIs, pro-actively providing feedback/inputs to stakeholders from service perspective.
- Seeking, identifying and driving service continuous improvement activities/projects as well as service enhancement based on monthly KPI, customer feedback and best practice sharing from global service networking, in terms of standardization, automation, and simplification.
- Ensure maintenance, ongoing development and improvements to Tier 0 platforms and Tier 1 way of working, process flow, driving employee’s self –service efficiency and enabling end user behavior change
- Setting and monitoring team working plan and resource allocations
- Contribute with the team to knowledge update process to enable accurate and efficient HR knowledge management strategy (Portal, Chat, Chatbot)
- Developing and managing key stakeholder relationships, partnering in a proactive and customer outcomes focused way.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction within area of responsibility
- Maintaining and auditing SWI documents and ensure operations in line with overall standards
- Ensure end to end ownership of resolution
- Drive Quality Mindset: Manage service quality expectations and address customer concerns
- Ensure compliance to standards and policies and regulatory compliance in line with the countries, customers, and regulations.
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships and communications to partner in a proactive and customer outcomes focused way.
- Ensure success of the “build side” of the transition plan through appropriate resource planning, staffing and provision of necessary site and other functions supporting services.
- Collaborate with peers within region and globally to ensure the HR Support Solutions network provides consistent and effective services to our customers.
- Achieve our HR Support Solutions vision by driving global consistency through collaboration. In partnership with HR Support Solutions governance function, ensure global standards are effectively implemented and lived in the regional network. Partner with other HR Support Solutions leaders and operations teams to effectively achieve this.
- Liaison (and coordination) within other Service teams (e.g. Lifecycle advisory, AskHR Service Desk, payroll, Time, Benefits teams) for cross functional end to end service delivery and process improvement
- Engaging with Key Account Managers to contribute to global service delivery initiatives from and operations perspective
- Upon need participate in Support Solutions Network projects and squads.
- Lead team to collaborate with HRIT and the Support Solutions Transformation Initiative to maximize employee experience and servicing productivity
Vendor Management and Monitoring
- Setting and measuring performance management KPI and regularly assess vendor’s performance, regularly reviewing with vendor for continuous improvement.
Who you are
In this role you will be working with stakeholders from various functions and across levels within the organization. Strong leadership competencies and demonstrated success in change management are critical.
Furthermore, you bring the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in a shared service center, with a proven track record leading regional or global service delivery teams, preferably in an HR services environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing and supporting change initiatives.
- Ability to credibly represent our HR and HR Support Solutions vision and strategy and “the why” behind it.
- Ability to influence and work with key HR stakeholders to partner in achieving our strategy. Ability to exert influence to create positive cultural change.
- Proven track record of being able to deliver and work effectively in a matrix organization across geographies and divisions
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and multicultural environment working across borders.
- Strong cross-cultural communications and leadership, influencing and consultative skills.
- Analytic thinking and pragmatic approach to deal with requests.
Core capabilities include:
- Living customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions (incl. needs anticipation, cultural awareness, managing one’s response)
- Demonstrating end-to-end accountability (incl. big picture and impact understanding, engaging others to ensure a successful outcome)
- Demonstrating problem-solving (incl. active listening, critical thinking, process improvements)
- Having a growth mindset (incl. taking risks and experimenting, seeking new learning opportunities, asking and giving feedback)
You bring a creative leadership style, which is demonstrated through:
- Proactive change leadership
- Empowering and enabling your team to take decisions and actions according to business needs, in an environment where people feel safe to try and also fail
- Coaching mindset and behavior
- Being an enabler, who encourages collaboration, experimentation & continuous learning
- Being attentive to the impact of behaviors and decisions
- Anticipation of business needs (business acumen)
- Awareness of trends in external world (industry, market)
You bring the following qualifications and capabilities critical to the role:
- 5+ years of related experience in Shared Services or HR function in multinational companies.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong service management skills
- Experience in leading a team for more than two years
- Experience with HR processes & expertise
- Understand and be very knowledgeable of HRSSC related policy/processes/systems for Tier 0 and Tier 1 service delivery
- Experience in streamlining processes and eliminating waste; Work hard but smart
- Experienced and efficient handling of standard IT-applications, preferably Google suite
- Good knowledge of <Workday HR Processes> and working with <CRM/Request Management Software>
- Fluent in English and Portuguese is required.
- Valid US Visa and Passport
- Travel availability
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Human Resources, Human Resources > HR Operations & Services