Job Title : Corporate Development Transformation Manager
This role is a unique graduate opportunity to learn and capture best practice operating models from across the Corporate Development, Supply Chain and IESA business areas to share and embed back into our operations in Allied and IESA in the US.
We’ve been on an incredible journey, but the best is yet to come; are you ready to join us?
What You Will Do
- Undertake business performance reviews, benchmarking and competitor analysis, including:
- Reviewing competitors’ corporate and business strategies, and financial performance
- Assessing profitability and value creation analysis across Electrocomponents at a business unit, product, customer and geographic level
- Formulating conclusions / recommendations from the analysis.
- Potential to investigate a relevant acquisition in the US
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations within a department ensuring all key performance measures and service level agreements are met whilst ensuring quality and Health & Safety standards are delivered.
- Demonstrate and promote a customer focused approach to operational activities in line with Target 100%
- Responsible for identifying, managing and resolving day-to-day employee relations- collaboration with union, managing expectations, resolving disputes, concerns relating to behavior, capability (performance and ill health) and attendance
- Implement and manage "Recovery" plans within the department, to ensure system downtime issues and workflow interruptions are minimised, without compromising Health and Safety standards or the customer service required.
*please note this is just some of the accountabilities a full job description is available on request*