Join our digital transformation
A global force in B2B e-commerce, our team are responsible for over 60 websites worldwide. We are pioneers, innovators and disruptors in the world of B2B e-commerce. We are on a digital transformation, experimenting with new tools and services that put customers at the heart of everything we do.
Make an impact as a Digital Product Owner
As a Product Owner you will play a critical role in driving our digital transformation and making our customers’ lives easier. Placing yourself at the heart of the business you will drive collaboration and create inspiring experiences for our customers. The Digital Product Owner is a critical role in delivering our challenging digital growth will support the agile team in both its direction and delivery.
As a Digital Product Owner you will provide a level contribution in:
- Setting the product vision, strategy and roadmap to drive world class customer experience and revenue growth across the ‘Find’ domain with focus on product and content and covering the desktop and mobile experiences.
- Creating and maintaining a clear and prioritised backlog – focusing on delivering highest value and risk mitigation where necessary.
- Optimisation initiatives and new product developments to drive customer experience and revenue growth, through use of multiple insights from external benchmarking, strategic direction, analytics (Adobe) and customer onsite feedback (Foresee).
- Responsible for researching, benchmarking and creation of both annual and quarterly product roadmaps, producing clear hypothesis and benefits cases for initiatives and socialising these across the global business
- Driving performance metrics, such as Sales, Conversion, CTR, CSAT and site performance
- Manage relationships and drive collaboration with UX Research and Design, SEO, Analytics, Multi Variate Testing, Marketing, IT and Content, and leadership team using a x-functional approach
Fuel your passion
- Experience of managing multiple projects/programmes of work simultaneously
- Solid understanding of digital architectures – comfortable dealing with technical architects and legacy systems, facilitating sessions with clear logical outcomes
- Strong problem solving skills – focus on solutions rather than problems – providing options, implications and recommendations
- Passion for developing outstanding and unique customer experiences
- Extensive e-commerce experience with online product development experience
- An executor who is proactive at getting things done through effective collaboration and ability to identify and lead the Agile team to manage issues, risk and expectation, with minimal supervision
- Experience in a dynamic Agile environment
- Ability to use data as a differentiator, making conversations objective rather than subjective