Location – Corby
RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 50,000 parcels a day. Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 and in the last financial year had revenues of £1.5bn.
In this role you will collate inputs for key meetings and create & issue pre-read packs to agreed deadlines, capture and issue minutes of key meetings , track and review project plan dates to ensure our overarching portfolio plan remains up to date, and maintain process, framework and template documents within the agreed repository, ensuring all documents are subject to regular review
You will maintain induction materials, conduct quality audits across our project portfolio, produce high quality portfolio reports to an agreed timetable and capture the data required to generate KPIs, and create KPI reports against which the team can measure success.
- The PMO Coordinator role will contribute across the functions of the Strategic Change Team, ensuring the team implement improved portfolio management processes and deliver to required governance and reporting commitments including:
- Production of project, programme and portfolio reports
- Creation and publication of KPIs
- Data update, collation, quality review and analysis - the accuracy of project data is a key accountability of the role
- Quality Assurance checks across the change portfolio
- Preparation of inputs to and outputs from key meetings Portfolio Prioritisation Meeting and the Executive Management Team.
- Review and update of process documents, templates and exemplars within our Centre of Excellence.
- Maintain induction material to ensure it remains current.