To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Account Executive - Commercial Sales
Location: Netherlands OR Belgium
Job Details & Department Description:
Marketing Cloud is a leading global digital marketing platform from Salesforce which includes
tools for email marketing, social media marketing, mobile marketing, online advertising, and
marketing automation. Marketing Cloud enables businesses to create data driven, personalised,
customer journeys across multiple channels. It leverages one platform so businesses can provide a
consistent, cohesive, customer experience across email, social, website, advertising and even
In today’s connected world, every customer interaction matters. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud helps our customers to make the most of every touch point, enabling them to manage the 1:1 customer journey across all channels and make Real Time Marketing happen. We’re driven by a deep understanding of marketers’ needs—because we’re marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology.
Datorama’s marketing intelligence platform transforms the way marketers optimize their marketing performance, business impact, and customer loyalty. With Datorama, customers can:
- Automatically connect all their disparate marketing tools and reports in one centralized place
- Access and act on the right cross-channel KPIs, dashboards, reports and AI-powered insights
- Optimize and report on every investment, performance, and outcome across the customer journey
Datorama powers marketing intelligence for thousands of brands, agencies and publishers globally, helping them make smarter marketing decisions every day.
Salesforce is looking for a talented, hardworking Sales professional with great energy and initiative to join our Datorama team. The Account Executive will focus on driving new customer acquisition within Commercial/Mid-Market accounts and play a key role in joining a high performing sales team. Key responsibilities are:
Your Role as Account Executive:
You will form part of a team that is highly independent, enjoys client facing interactions and has deep understanding of account planning. You will need to be innovative, creative and always looking to drive the organization forward. You need to create a difference. You are able to design a strategy, look at the bigger picture and translate this into measurable actions for your team and yourself.
- Locate and present to leading Advertisers and Brand Marketers within the region.
- Identify, call, email and pitch f2f the Datorama offering to new prospects and existing stakeholders within these accounts.
- Drive and manage the complete sales by excelling at both net new sales and up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- Work in partnership with our team of Business Developers, Pre-sales and Marketers for all sales leads and sales opportunities
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Managing industry events and user groups to generate market interest
- Attend industry recognised sales training programmes
- Further development of sales techniques through our Sales Academy, Boot camp and Sales Productivity teams
What you will need to be successful:
Ideal candidate should possess strong B2B sales and account management experience and a solid track record selling software solutions into the Netherlands/ Benelux regions markets. Salesforce offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions.
Your focus will be on winning new business but you will also benefit from seasoned leadership and an incredible, loyal and passionate customer base ideal for up-selling and cross-selling our growing Datarama offering. Some of the things we are looking for include:
- Extensive experience selling Software or Business Applications to commercial businesses in the Netherlands/ Benelux regions across multiple industries
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and strong track record of revenue achievement
- Credibility at C-level and successful history of selling to CxOs
- Successful history of net new business sales and managing complex, transformative deals
- A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Creativity and a team player mindset
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in English & Dutch
What's in it for you:
Clear and structured career path into positions of increased seniority and responsibility including leadership roles
World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
- Environment for an entrepreneurial minded person with a lot of energy, ideas and courage for their implementation.
- Comprehensive training offering supplemented by individual coaching & mentoring
Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you are set up for success
Extra Benefits: Wellness Allowance, Travel Scheme, Education Allowance, Pension, 7 Volunteering Days a year and free snacks and drinks in the office
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.