To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategorySalesJob Details
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with
their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new
technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated
corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights,
including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and
one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest
growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible
opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for
"family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to
improve the state of the world
About the Position
The Account Executive creates, identifies and closes deals in Switzerland for strategic accounts in Zurich Switzerland. This person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players - hungry, nimble and intelligent - with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals.
• Create and drive revenue within Comms&Media
• Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
• Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
• Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
• Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
• Develop strategic territory business plan
• Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA system
• Generate leads from tradeshows and regional networking events
• Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
• A proven sales hunter and closer.
• 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience
• Proven track record of sales excellence
• Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred
• Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
• Superior professional presence and business acumen
• Experience selling at the "C" level
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.