To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
What you’ll be doing…
The Account Executive, General Commercial - Financial Services is a leading role, responsible for large, diverse territories of medium sized businesses. You will lead, formulate, drive and execute strategic sales strategy to increase and drive revenue growth. You will be an influencer and expert with in-depth technical knowledge of company products, systems and services. This person will build consultative relationships at all levels in mid-sized businesses, whilst personally creating new relationships, opportunities and partners across organizations.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
Define and execute account sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned geographic territory
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives the value proposition of Tableau platform.
- Maintain a good CRM cadence and adherence. Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Manage of complex accounts, and exhibit resilience to demanding customers.
- Generate new business in new accounts and expand footprint in existing customers.
- Ability to speak the language of the customer vertical.
- Keep abreast of the IT industry, competitors, competitive issues and products.
- Engage with net new prospects and drive high volume of sales.
- Conduct discovery and demos.
- Drive penetration in businesses and IT leadership within the accounts.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
Who you are…
- Experienced. 6+ years sales and/or experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred. Financial Services industry experience preferred.
- Performer. Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions.
- Amazing Salesperson. Desire to bring new customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Experience with building, developing and growing channel life cycles. Represents the company and team in all sales-oriented activities and prepares activity and forecast reports.
- Technically Savvy. Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.