To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryProducts and TechnologyJob Details
Business Technology blazes the trail of enterprise IT. Built on the foundation of our core values
- Trust, Ohana, Innovation - we own more than the traditional IT components with a heavy focus on
working closely with our business partners for amazing outcomes. Our goal is to deliver
technology that is centered around our business and our collective success. We oversee technology
strategy, Salesforce on Salesforce, customer and partner enablement, applications engineering,
infrastructure, collaboration, enterprise operations, architecture, and program enablement. We
own the world’s foremost Salesforce implementation and enable our global Ohana to do their best
work by leveraging our platform.
Salesforce is seeking to hire a Associate Manager for our Business Technology IT Asset Management mobility provisioning team. This person will be responsible for the overall success of the mobile provisioning program at Salesforce.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in
- Leadership Skills: Coach and mentor direct reports while serving as the final point of escalation for mobile operations. Empower your team to identify alternative solutions to identified pain points and champion their efforts to test new ways of working and implementing efficiencies.
- Time Management: You will work with a large global team, customers, management, and cross-functional teams on a consistent basis across multiple time zones while implementing the changes required to ensure the sustainability of the program.
- Hiring: Participate in the selection process for new hires to ensure our regional teams maintain staffing levels. Being a good judge of character is critical to maintaining an efficient and motivated operations team.
- Customer Service: Customers will always want to speak with the manager. Being able to explain and stand firm on corporate mobile policy while providing alternative solutions where possible is critical to this role and will resolve issues before they become problems.
- Ability to calculate cost savings, cost avoidance, ROI to executives and management to mature program
- Ability to understand and translate operational achievements and milestones into tangible metrics the convey operation efficiency
- Analyze usage patterns using reporting dashboards to optimize services, and reduce spend.
- Lead efforts to create/identify and implement new systems, workflows, validations, and checks and balances to support the provisioning and proper tracking of our mobile assets within our internal support system.
- Assist with planning and completion of quarterly audit and disposal efforts in accordance with Audit and SOX requirements.
- Drive quality and adherence to best practices within the team, including delegating low complexity work, forecasting potential future roadblocks, addressing present pain points, and maximizing efficiency in everyday workflows.
- Work with Mobility admins, M&A, Helpdesk, Hardware Provisioning, ITAM Governance, Systems Engineering, Security, Knowledge Management, and other teams to identify and resolve escalations, reduce risk, define policy, and optimize processes.
- Serve as the company's Mobile Operations liaison towards third party hardware and software vendors to negotiate contracts, create automation, and maintain service agreements
- Share knowledge of Mobility practices and workflow changes with Business Technology partners and maintain Knowledge Base articles regularly. Provide training for business partners as needed.
- Participate in the utilization of regional budgets and ensure the hubs we operate out of maintaining enough inventory to continue operations.
- Forecast future roadblocks and address present pain points that will hinder your team's success and maximize the efficiency of everyday workflows
- Vendor Management - Working with mobile service providers
- Share knowledge of ITAM technical practices with other members of the team to streamline efficiency and best practices
- At least 4 years of focused asset management experience (preferably within a multinational context and certifications)
- Experience working with discovery tools and mobile device management systems (MDM)
- Highly organized, energetic, and customer-centric professional who can handle ambiguity in stride
- Must have experience working in a highly collaborative corporate environment with excellent communication skills.
- Current knowledge of Mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, Android, etc.), hardware/software, and general technology trends
- Experience with data management, Salesforce, and or strong Excel/Sheets skills
- Experience in defining and documenting processes to coordinate work across teams
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.