To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.Job CategoryProducts and TechnologyJob Details
BE TECH LEAD
Job Location: Guangzhou China
We are seeking an experienced and hands-on Senior engineer/Tech Lead to join a world class team
of highly motivated software engineers and infrastructure experts. We are focusing on solving
problems and delivering products to our China users.
As a Senior Engineer potentially a Tech Lead, you have deep technical knowledge of cloud scale infrastructure systems and will be responsible for leading and contributing to key projects in design, development and release that are used by a variety of salesforce clients.
The ideal candidate learns quickly, works efficiently in fast paced ambiguous environments, is team driven, solves complex problems permanently, and has an affinity for data and a bias for action.
- Leading the design and development for variety of our products
- Collaborate with product managers and other engineering teams
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovations that improve system availability, resilience and performance.
- Create, maintain and share technical documentation with other team members.
- Understand Agile principles and delivery iteratively
- Keep up with the latest technology and mentor junior engineers though code review, knowledge sharing and so on
- BA, BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related technology field
- 3+ years hands-on software development experience required
- Experience with micro-services and distributed architecture
- Familiarity with open-source technologies
- Excellent problem solving, collaboration and communication skills
- The ability to take ownership and responsibility of issues and handle them effectively
- Experience with mentoring junior engineers and other leadership experience are not required but preferable
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
China Candidate Privacy Statement - Candidate Privacy Statement China (ENG and CN)Accommodations
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via thisAccommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.