To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
Seeking a Business Development Representative to join our growing Customer Success team. This is
a highly visible, collaborative position with responsibility for generating net-new sales
pipeline each quarter. A successful BDR is a motivated self-starter, who is hungry for a
challenge and is able to quickly pivot in an every changing environment. Your high-energy,
ability to prioritize and professional persistence will drive targeted prospecting activities
into a set of assigned opportunities.
- Collaborating with sales, marketing and success on account forensics, lead quality and conversion.
- Identifying and creating new qualified opportunities from inbound leads/list of high-propensity to buy and target customers
- Overcome objections to generate quality opportunities for the Salesforce internal Professional Services
- Create a positive and professional first impression with our internal customers
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase in Professional Services
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Salesforce features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Partner with our experienced Account Partners and Account teams to develop creative programs and approach to drive and manage pipeline.
- Research and build an account perspective in order to prioritize the target account lists
- Achieve quarterly quotas of booked sourced opportunities and pipeline progression as well as maintain weekly metrics of qualified opportunities, worked leads and pipeline generation activities
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is required
- 3 Years of sales experience (software and/or professional services is a plus)
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Great attention to detail, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), and the ability to link business processes with product/technical solutions.
- Expertise facilitating meetings and presenting to an executive level audience in a concise, inspirational and convincing manner
- Collaborative and consultative work style, ability to thrive in a high velocity, highly dynamic work environment
- Understanding of customer success principles, approaches and considerations
- Experience with complex, escalated customer situations, ability to navigate large organizations and gain executive level buy-in
- Knowledge of sales organizations, professional services and approaches
- Knowledge of salesforce.com product and platform features, capabilities, and best use.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $41,625. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.