To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategorySalesJob Details
A Client Digital Transformation Advisor (“CDTA”) is a technical sales, customer-facing
role accountable for relationship development, defining the Salesforce vision for the account,
and guiding the customer through their digital transformation journey. The CDTA role provides
customer advocacy and business level solution expertise aligned to our most strategic customer
accounts. You will serve as a trusted advisor and thought leader to our Sales Teams in the
development and execution of the technical sales strategy. Equally, you will become the trusted
advisor to your aligned account serving as an evangelist of our company vision and solutions,
forging strong CxO relationships and orchestrating the technical sales engagements. A highly
collaborative approach and the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple stakeholders, through
virtual teaming, is key to being successful in this role.
- Develop lasting relationships at every level including the C-level and ensure the account successfully adopts and realises value from their new or existing SFDC solutions.
- Orchestrate engagement of solution and product teams, work with the assigned Solution Engineers on the technical sales execution planning and delivery.
- Resource mobilisation, ensure the right resources are engaged at the right times to ensure flawless technical sales execution across multiple workstreams.
- Facilitate alignment and communication between Sales Teams, and internal stakeholders, including Business Value Services, Industry Specialists, Solution Specialists, Architects, Demo Engineers, Product Teams and Customer Success Group/Partners to promptly resolve issues and ensure technical sales momentum is maintained.
- Accountability, ensure roles and responsibilities are understood and agreed amongst the virtual team engaged.
- Ensure technical solutions proposed meet the needs of the customer and present the best overall solution available.
- Lead strategic technical and business value discussions with senior and executive leaders, demonstrate ability to impact and influence customers and partners with integrity, respect, curiosity and courage to drive measurable business results through the deployment of SFDC solutions.
- Participate in presentation / demonstration activities, providing feedback and coaching on content and delivery, actively mentor and assist with the training and development of other SFDC resources.
- Cultivate and share best practices through thought leadership, personal experience and the shared collective experience gained from similar projects and engagements.
- Stay up to date on aligned industry trends and solution innovations, constantly refine point of view and demonstrate ongoing thought leadership.
This role requires:
- Strong technical and business acumen ideally gained within a complex software solution environment
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, an excellent networker with the ability to navigate a wide map of internal stakeholders and external account relationships to CxO level and in particular CIOs.
- A thought leader for the Consumer Goods sector.
- The ability to manage multiple projects/deal cycles and to prioritise and re-prioritise as scope and timelines change.
- Demonstrable credibility as a strategic advisor or experience leading a client side digital transformation initiative.
- Leadership, problem solving and decision making abilities.
- A creative, strategic thinker who can bring innovative ideas, a new perspective or a new strategy to the table to challenge the status quo.
- Solution oriented, data driven, learning mindset.
- Embodies trust. Must have high ethical standards and ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Champions diversity of team, thought, and opinion.
- Ability to travel.
- 10+ years of strategic customer engagement gained in a complex technical sales or solution delivery environment.
- Previous experience delivering digital transformation projects in a consulting or client-side role.
- Experience working with Cloud Products/Platforms or within a complex, high tech environment.
- Demonstrated cross-functional communication and relationship building skills with Senior Leadership and C-Level.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.