To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Solutions Engineer (All Levels) to join our
extremely talented Pre-Sales Solution Engineering MuleSoft team in our Enterprise Market Segment.
Also known as a “Sales Engineer” “Pre Sales Consultant”, as a Solution Engineer, you will act as
a trusted advisor to prospective customers by proving how our Anypoint Platform can bring
together their digital investments into an application network which will enable faster change
and innovation. The MuleSoft Sales team will rely on your technical and product expertise
throughout the sales cycle. You will be an integral part of the success for both our customers
and Account Executives by performing technical discovery qualification, making architectural
recommendations for the solution, delivering product demonstrations and PoCs, and troubleshooting
technical configuration issues engagements. As a passionate technologist and customer advocate,
you will connect the dots between the technical solution to business value for the
- Establish trust with clients, and ability to influence key decision makers in the sales cycle
- Building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs independently and effectively
- Leading architectural discussions
- Translating passion for technology into business impact for customers
- 3+ years in a solution engineering role
- Hands-on application development experience in Java, scripting or SOAP/REST development either in an enterprise or academic environment
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business audiences
- Deep skills in Integration and/or APIs.
- Hands on experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM etc.
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Hands-on Java development experience and ability to code and debug against Java APIs
- Experience with cloud technologies - iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.