To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
Salesforce Global Support is part of the Customer Success Group (“CSG”) and is a key pillar in delivering success to over 150,000 customers globally. We pride ourselves on a strong customer-centric culture, delivering a trusted world-class customer experience and offering the right level of engagement and expertise to meet customer needs. As Salesforce innovation grows and customers are digitally transforming, we expertly craft and tailor new services and offerings to ensure we’re serving our customers in the best ways possible.
The Senior Manager Service Design & Continuous Improvement will be responsible for driving critical strategic priorities for the business that help drive a world-class customer and support engineer experience. Our global support business is in a comprehensive, end-to-end transformation across our organization, people, process, and technology, and our Strategy team plays a critical and central role. This role will define and drive process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across global support and will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of LEAN methodology, and the supporting framework, to deliver business transformation.
The ideal candidate is an experienced leader with a proven track record of defining and driving cross-functional, organization-wide strategic programs. They are deeply experienced in driving transformational change that leverages new technology, process, and operating models. The successful candidate will be endlessly focused and passionate about driving ever-improving customer experiences and managing change hands-on. The individual will have a high sense of urgency, strong executive presence, and an outstanding history of partnering with a broad cross-functional organization that is laser focused on delivering to customer needs.
- Help define/identify critical customer and organizational priorities across the assisted support customer journey
- Apply process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to identify and plan improvements (process and technology) including identifying the current process, applying best practices, and creating performance measurements
- Directly manage these initiatives with a customer-centric focus, and rapid experimentation / hypothesis testing
- Bring a first-principles and beginner’s mind approach, design thinking with a focus on outcomes that continuously improve our customer and engineer experience
- Lead, coach and mentor a small team of direct reports as well as project resources from extended teams
- Be the expert on the latest trends in the market as pertaining to Assisted Support technologies, processes, and delivery models.
- Build alignment with key executives and leaders across the company, and particularly in Product, Engineering, and IT
- Embodies the values of Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality
- Proven background leading strategic, cross-functional programs with company or function-wide impact and executive interaction
- Expertise in technology transformation and automation
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS / Cloud companies preferred but not required
- Proven experience with customer-centric design
- Process improvement experience with demonstrable successes in application of Lean/Six-Sigma
- LEAN certification and/or Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Strategic thinker, with clear vision to drive world class change management.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, influence and gain commitment at all levels of the organization.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $126,100 You may also be entitled to receive 10% bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.