To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryCustomer Success GroupJob Details
Salesforce is hiring experienced and passionate people to join our fast growing Technical Support Team in Dublin. You’ll be the first to volunteer when a customer needs immediate technical assistance, wrapping our customers in a cloak of friendliness while you put out their fires with a flood of technical expertise.
The perfect candidate will be enthusiastic about technology and an outstanding and friendly communicator (written and verbal), and will be proactive about investigating intricate or technical concepts and helping others do the same. They have a natural curiosity and enjoy solving puzzles, and are real team-players who thrive in a collaborative environment.
A fluency in German language in addition to English is required.
- Own the complete end-to-end customer experience
- Lead the resolution of critical technical issues, providing prompt and complete analysis of technical challenges and business issues
- Manage our customers' expectations and experience in a way that ensures customer satisfaction throughout the entire process.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and Integrations, with Apex/VF/Lightning Web Components and Standard Salesforce Functionalities
- Take ownership of customer issues through to resolution - including troubleshooting, internal communication and providing guidance on recommended best practices
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the greater support community.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support
- Customer Obsessed
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of prior experience working in Technical Support
- Proven analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving expertise
- Ability to effectively prioritise and escalate customer issues as required
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Some knowledge of Object-Oriented design and core programming concepts
- Understanding of database concepts and SQL
- Familiarity with web services and API’s eg SOAP, REST.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with other departments and management
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Fluent in German
- Previous experience with Salesforce and its technologies
- Any official Salesforce Certification
- CRM domain knowledge
- VisualForce and Apex knowledge
- Knowledge of multi-tenant, grid, parallel, or distributed computing architectures
- Experience with Eclipse IDE and ANT
- Familiarity with Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, proxy servers etc.
- Additional Language Proficiency a bonus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.