To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryAlliances & ChannelsJob Details
Salesforce Insurance Overview
Salesforce Insurance provides industry-specific products and solutions for insurers, brokers and agencies around the world. Harnessing the power of the entire Salesforce C360 Platform, we enable a new class of customer-centric insurance use cases - from omni-channel engagement, through product innovation and enterprise automation. Our products include comprehensive quoting, policy administration and claims functionality for all lines of business, as well as industry-specific CRM extensions for carriers and distribution partners.
The Head of Agency & Brokerage Solutions role will drive Salesforce’s strategy, solutions and go-to-market execution across multiple functions, including sales, solutions, marketing, product and customer success. In this role, you will:
- Develop the business plan, build internal alignment and assess progress over time.
- Develop cross-cloud solutions to meet the unique needs of the segment.
- Shape thought leadership, and speak at events and to customers around the world.
- Develop executive relationships, and support sales campaigns.
- Monitor key customer projects to ensure focus on their success.
- Cultivate and manage critical partnerships with System Integrations and ISVs.
This is a global matrix-leadership role, providing an opportunity to work across numerous functional and product areas - and customers around the world.
Success will be built upon the success of our customers, and measured by the growth in annual bookings and referenceable customers in the region. Key achievements would include:
- Salesforce established itself as the segment leader in the product categories it serves.
- Salesforce is the market leader in agencies of all sizes.
- Brokerages rely on Salesforce for their innovation and digital transformation initiatives.
- Salesforce has strong, meaningful partnerships with leading ISVs and data providers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in the business or technology-related field; MBA Preferred.
- 10+ years experience in Insurance-industry technology, either in implementing, managing or marketing enterprise software for the insurance industry.
- Deep knowledge of the agency or brokerage technology market, including knowledge of competitors, system integrators and data providers.
- Demonstrated executive selling and strategy skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience implementing, managing and/or marketing Salesforce-based technology.
- Excellent content development skills, including presentations and thought leadership.
- Experience in business strategy development and execution, ideally in enterprise technology.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across
sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We
harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" 2020 — 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.