To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategorySalesJob Details
Salesforce is committed to the success of our Sales teams across the globe by providing
world class enablement.
The successful candidate will act as the Chief Enablement Officer and akey business partner to the EMEA North Operating Unit leadership team, reporting into the Global Field Sales Enablement organization.
his role will be an experienced and trusted strategic advisor, partnering with the Operating Unit leaders, including the COO and Strategy leads, to align sales enablement with business priorities. They will act as a trusted enablement expert, owning the end-to-end Enablement plan for EMEA North, which covers Benelux and Scandinavia. They align global priorities and programs to fit the region and its individual Countries’ realities and needs and help to land the appropriate global programs, as well as prescribe and oversee the delivery of relevant local enablement experiences.
Ultimately, their goal will be to accelerate sales productivity in the region through the provision of programs that provide product knowledge, industry/segment understanding, role-based skills, and operational excellence.
Successful enablement programs will in turn lead to improved sales productivity and revenue growth, customer adoption, and employee satisfaction.
In strong collaboration with Sales Leadership, EMEA and Global Enablement teams, this candidate will plan and coordinate for a best in class learning experience adapted to the Northern European market, thanks to a deep understanding of the key drivers of the business, learning journeys, and end customer needs. They will focus on prioritizing, and landing the best Enablement programs, create learner feedback loops, address gaps, and relentlessly implementing, tracking and adjusting based on data insights and program results.
They will also be the voice in market for Salesforce’s enablement vision and thought leadership for EMEA North.
- Defines and coordinates the delivery of the end-to-end Enablement Strategy plan for the EMEA North Operating Unit. Interprets keysales metrics and market trends to identify needs and define the most relevant enablement programs required to increase ACV, and support the company’s ambitions.
- Understands the EMEA North market, Salesforce’s sales industry, and GTM approach, and uses knowledge to build credibility and trust with the leadership team and with the Global Enablement organization, representing the customers and market within the Enablement organization
- Manages stakeholders across functions, within the sales organization, and across teams, to design and deliver an aligned enablement approach that achieves high-quality standards, learner satisfaction scores, and end customer impact.
- Leverages a blended learning model to include classroom, webinars, self-paced, and event-based training, leveraging conventional and new learning technologies.
- Partners closely with their EMEA and Global counterparts, contributing to the continuous evolution of Salesforce’s approach to Sales Enablement.
- 15+ years combined experience in Sales, Sales Leadership and a Sales Enablement function
- Analytical skill set with ability to work analyze data and patterns, prioritize and show sound business judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to design enablement strategies and oversee the execution of learning solutions at scale. Proven track record of producing and managing an end to end enablement agenda
- Experience in value selling, with a deep understanding of the SaaS Go-To-Market motions, customer adoption and growth. Understanding of the Northern Europe market and ecosystem.
- Proven experience managing complex programs, operating within a matrix organization and driving change management across teams
- Experience measuring the impact of enablement programs.
- Outstanding executive communication, collaboration and influencing skills at senior level. Ability to manage virtual teams within an international context and deal with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Fluent in English. Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish or Swedish are a plus
- MBA or Masters Degree or degree in Business or Instructional Design
- Experience working internationally and in multi-cultural organizations
- Data visualization skills are a plus.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.