To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Order Management is a brand new product in Salesforce that rapidly growing! We want to help our B2C and B2B customers create amazing post-purchase order experiences, from purchase through fulfillment into service. Salesforce Management System enables brands to quickly launch omnni-channel experiences and provide their shoppers with flexible fulfill and service in any channel.
Are you an innovative product manager with a passion for Commerce, who thrives in a
fast-paced collaborative environment and would love working with the best technology teams in the
world? Are you interested in building the capabilities that will revolutionize the Order
Management landscape to provide brands with the ability to provide seamless post-purchase
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Commerce Cloud team to lead our high scale Order Management ordering and fulfillment experiences. In this role you will be responsible for defining and delivering the roadmap for high scale post-purchase services that will create best-in-class omni-channel experiences spanning B2C and B2C.
What you will be working on:
- Lead the roadmap strategy and execution of Salesforce Order Management high scale ordering experiences
- Partner with UX/Research to define the optimal user experiences for highscale use cases
- Define product features that can serve both B2B and B2C customers spanning industries
- Work cross functionally with Design and Engineering to align on the multi-year product vision
- Ensure the team is consistently focused on the highest-impact priorities with understanding tradeoffs
- Engage directly with customers during pre-sales and post-sales implementations to ensure the
product will help
them reach their desired business outcomes
- Present product and roadmap to customer executives
- Create compelling demos for internal and external use
Skills We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years experience in a combination of product management, software engineering, consulting or equivalent field
- You have a passion for Commerce
- You love gathering customer feedback, market insights and research to develop a product roadmap
- You’re effective at partnering with Engineering and UX to design new features and manage their delivery from ideation through customer onboarding
- You’re not intimated by the ambiguity that can come with tackling hard product problems and are able to navigate the unknowns
- You’re an amazing communicator that can explain complex concepts in detail and up level appropriately based on the audience, including executives and customers
- You have a strong sense of ownership and like to roll up your sleeves to drive end to end product development for innovative customer experiences
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.