To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryRecruitingJob Details
Department Description (部門の説明)：
Our recruiting team never loses sight of the importance of having fun and maintaining a healthy work/life balance. We nurture a "start-up culture" that keeps us focused on delivery quality, speed, execution, and unrivaled “Customer Wow”, which ultimately fuels our continued growth success. Together, we are working to improve the state of the world with our whole ecosystem made up of our employees, customers, partners, and communities.
Role Description (Introduction) (ロールの説明（紹介）)：
As an Employee Recruiter, you are looked up to as a subject matter expert (SME) when it comes to all things "recruiting". You cultivate relationships across the market, locally - and throughout the company, globally. From headcount planning and confirmation through to a new member's first day, and often beyond, you serve as a guidon for success through your tireless dedication to delivering: market and hiring insights; innovative solutions to challenges; top talent on time. You are responsible for organizing, executing, and supporting the entire recruiting process for assigned roles across your supported business units in the Japan & Korea Region.
Your Impact (Success) (あなたの影響（成功）) & Your Impact (Responsibilities) (あなたの影響（責任）)：
Success in this role will be measured by your ability to consistently: deliver excellent partnering internally (with hiring managers) and world class candidate experience externally (to candidates); collaborate well across all business units and partner organizations; act as a Trusted Advisor to hiring managers and leaders; constantly attract, screen, and introduce a diverse pool of applicants; meet and exceed quarterly and yearly acquisition targets - mainly through sourcing directly and driving employee referrals; track and report on candidate pipelines and hires against requirements; contribute to an engaging and upbeat working environment; maintain a healthy work/life balance. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sourcing, recruiting and hiring senior technical professionals (both individual contributors and leadership hires) across a wide range of roles
- Managing the entire hiring process from sourcing through offer acceptance and start
- Providing guidance and support to hiring managers and recruiting team members
- Participating on the worldwide recruiting team in implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Partnering with other departments (Finance, Compensation & Benefits, Human Resources, operating units) to drive the recruiting process through on-boarding
Minimum Qualifications (Required) (最低資格（必須）)：
- Equality focused across all varieties of human diversity and able to express personal value alignment with Salesforce corporate values (published on website)
- Able to clearly articulate Salesforce, Japan’s competitive and attractive points in this region (review of our website and Trailhead program highly recommended)
- 3-5 years experience in 360 degree recruiting (agency and/or corporate)
- High level fluency in Japanese (JLPT 1)& English languages
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive Technology candidates from direct competitors
- Ability to articulate the Salesforce value proposition and story to candidates
- Ability to call and build relationships by phone, video call, and in person
- Experience partnering and influencing Senior Hiring Managers and Executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Can successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
Preferred Qualifications (NOT Required) (優先資格（必須ではありません）)：
- Fluency in Korean language
- The ideal candidate has 3-5 years experience as a Corporate Recruiter at a growing global enterprise technology company or similar (i.e. Business Consulting, IT Consulting/Services, Cloud-based technology companies, etc.)
- Experience working in a retained search environment is a plus
- Previous international work experience is advantageous
*NOTE: Please be advised that the level of hire/job title for this role will be determined through the interview process in accordance with applicable skill sets and experience to the position and level requirements.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners, and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.