To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryEmployee Success Group
Job Title: Employee Senior Analyst, Compensation EMEA & International Programs
Location: Europe - UK/Ireland preferable
Employee Success Function Description:
Employee Success is made up of HR professionals, Operations, and Coordinators who come together to continue to build out Salesforce through robust business and people initiatives. Whether we are supporting a specific business unit’s HR needs, refining our operations, or sharing other innovative proposals we interact and base all of our decision making on our shared cultural values exemplified in what we refer to as “Ohana” (family in Hawaiian) culture: Trust; Customer Success; Innovation; Giving Back; Equality; Wellness; Transparency; Fun.
As part of the International Rewards team, this role will report to the Director, Compensation, and will initially support our North and DACH Operating Units directly as their COE on Compensation and work within the wider International Reward Team to deploy our Global Compensation Programs to the International Regions.
This role will;
- Act as a key COE Compensation partner to local ES and management stakeholders by providing insightful analysis, expert advice and creative solutions on compensation matters (including analyzing data, collating and presenting results & creating business impact solutions).
- Develop tools, systems and processes to coordinate and provide support/guidance to International Reward Leads during the Annual Salary Range reviews and our Global Compensation Programs.
- Manage the relationship with external survey providers and act as main point of contact for collation and input to the annual surveys including role matching and levelling.
- Act as main point of contact for International Compensation Systems support, development, testing and training to ES and wider business.
- Support salary range creation/pricing whilst understanding both competitive and statutory practice and economic status of countries.
- Manage International content and delivery of Quarterly Compensation Training to ES and wider business as necessary.
- Support the integration of employees in any mergers or acquisitions in the region in partnership with the VP, International Reward and the M&A team as applicable.
- Act as escalation point for Recruitment compensation queries.
- Work closely with payroll, legal, and communication COEs to ensure alignment and compliance across reward strategy in the region.
- Research new and existing markets, supporting salary range creation/pricing whilst understanding both competitive and statutory practice and economic status of countries.
- Highly Numerate - Good at solving numerical problems
- Solid experience working in Compensation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Fluent english
- Demonstrated project management expertise
- Solid experience delivering compensation programs Internationally
- Previous experience working with external suppliers
- Compensation Modelling skills
- Highly experienced using Google, Microsoft Office applications especially Microsoft Excel
- Open, honest and results-oriented communication style - able to effectively and credibly interact with stakeholders at all levels including: HR Business Partners; business leaders; employees; and external vendors
- High level of personal integrity and comfortable operating with ambiguity - capable of balancing good governance with high quality client service
- Pragmatic solution-finder who is able to get things done
- Adaptable and comfortable shifting between high-level design work to operational work
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to effectively address issues in collaboration with others as appropriate: ability to proactively identify and manage potential problems
- Works well under pressure with minimal supervision with the ability to be flexible and able
to cope in a fast–moving, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Sensitive to the dynamics of working across cultures; Ability to relate to people of different personalities and backgrounds; Curious, and appreciative of different work patterns while remaining committed to deadlines
- Confident presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience working with Workday HRIS
- Experience working with Google Docs
- Tableau dashboard creation
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.