To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryMulesoft - Customer Success Group
Engagement Manager/Sr. Engagement Manager (Communications, Media & Technology)
MuleSoft’s Professional Services team works across every technology and system to deliver solutions for our Communications, Media & Technology customers. Our Engagement Managers are essential to the growth of our Services business and play an essential role in growing our practice, and you will have ownership of our customer's Services journey from pre-sales to go-live, while driving requirement gathering and SOW creation.
This is a generalist role with an emphasis on services sales, but you will also help plan the customer’s high-level architecture and delivery approach while staying on as a point of escalation and account manager during delivery. Under MuleSoft’s co-sell model, you will collaborate deeply with our Sales and Customer Success teams.
What you’ll achieve:
- Complete MuleSoft product training and become an expert in our consulting methodologies
- Shadow other Engagement Managers both on and off customer sites
- Spearhead engagement staffing and delivery excellence, as well as having full ownership of pipeline and forecasting
- Evangelise MuleSoft ability to deliver business outcomes and our delivery methodology
- Increase the average value of our Services projects through a continuous deepening collaboration with our sales team and customers
- Contribute to enhance our delivery methodology, services practice and industry POV's
- Be an integral part of hiring and mentoring new Engagement Managers
- What you’ll need to be successful:
- Project and account management--PMP and scrum certifications preferred
- Ability to operate in co-sell model, collaborate, and build relationships with Account Executives
- Technical and cognitive ability to scope and strategically plan engagements
- Strong balance of collaborative and self-starter mentality; able to own your business while also working well within the team
- Strong track record of selling services/solutions from a vendor into a variety of industries in a co-sale model and experience in leading the requirements gathering, scoping, and effort estimation exercise and delivery until go-live
- Project/account management experience
- Understanding of SI and general consultancy ecosystem and experience with Enterprise Integration technologies
- Proven ability to work complex sales cycles from start to finish in a team selling environment
- Experience in creating outstanding responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFP
- Experience in Communications, Media and Technology industry preferred.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.