To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategorySalesJob DetailsSalesforce Maps Account Executive
About Salesforce Maps
Salesforce Maps is a pioneer in Location Intelligence software for field sales and service, enabling more than 2,000 global enterprises by combining location intelligence, integrated asset tracking, and route optimization to drive productivity and better customer experiences.
Combine today’s global economy with a mobile workforce and you get a lot of moving parts. CRM alone can’t help you answer the critical business questions: Where is my business? Where do I need to be to maximize revenue? Salesforce Maps, the Where Product, is an innovator and pioneer in Geo-Productivity Software. Salesforce Maps, formerly MapAnything was Founded in 2009 with more than 1,400 customers globally, we help our clients increase revenue, drive productivity, gain better territory control and boost customer loyalty.Duties and Responsibilities:
● Manage a full-lifecycle sales process, prospecting customers via phone, email, referrals, LinkedIn, Salesforce relationships, partners, etc.
● Identify appropriate business contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline
● Engage in technical discussions with potential clients through product demonstrations and presentations with Director, VP, and C Level prospects
● Manage accounts and contacts within Salesforce.com through the entire sales lifecycle
● Respond to customer inquiries and requests
● Establish and maintain long-term relationships to maximize future revenue opportunities
● Ability to match our sales process with customer buying processes
● Able to be in territory 1-2 times per month, up to 4-5 days at a time
● 5 – 7 years of technology based inside sales experience
● B2B experience in the Software / SaaS environment preferred
● Knowledge and experience working with Salesforce.com
● Proven track record of consistently delivering at and above quota
● Excellent oral and written communications skills
● Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
● Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
● Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or related field is strongly preferred
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $116,350. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.