To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategorySalesJob Details
Enterprise Account Executive, Tableau CRM, Manufacturing, Germany
What you’ll be doing...
Do you have strong opinions on how companies can use predictive intelligence to create data-driven experiences? Perhaps you know how real time analytics can help large enterprise companies offer the right product, to the right customer, at the right time? Or maybe you're passionate about showing clients how disruptive augmented AI & analytics can really be?!
We are data ambassadors tasked with driving an intelligence revolution, and we are growing our Einstein Analytics team in Tableau!
As a Tableau CRM (Einstein Analytics) Account Executive within the Tableau Sales team you will sell the smartest analytics suite for every business user. Tableau CRM (Einstein Analytics) combines dynamic, interactive data visualization with the power of machine learning to deliver insights and data-driven applications for every business user.
The Account Executive will formulate and execute Einstein Analytics sales strategy within Enterprise Insurance Accounts, drive revenue growth by penetrating the current customer base, and develop new customers in their segment. You will work in partnership with the existing Account owners and will carry quota for the Tableau CRM (Einstein Analytics) product sales in their region.
You will work closely with your customers as a trusted adviser to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with customers on the Tableau CRM (Einstein Analytics) suite to evangelise solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organisations. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our Tableau Sales Team.
Who you are...
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Einstein/Tableau mission. You go beyond relationship management.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- A mix of business curiosity combined with a technical aptitude to truly solve customer challenges and earn trust.
- Proven quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Solution selling mindset: develop a plan and solution, articulate ROI, and navigate complexities of our customers to drive revenue
- Work well within a team of various stakeholders (client directors, solution engineers, etc.) in a matrix organisation.
- Experience with CRM, analytics, data, databases, predictive modelling, or business intelligence required.
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with business units, divisions and the overall enterprise.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.