To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProgram/Project Management
Our goal at Salesforce Anywhere (f.k.a. Quip) is to transform CRM processes and boost
productivity by using real-time document collaboration embedded inside Salesforce. We are looking
for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to lead our strategic enterprise customers on their
journey to digital transformation and business value realization.
Qualities to be successful in this role:
- You are a clear, confident, and compelling communicator — in writing, in conversation, and in front of an audience
- You pride yourself on being a product expert — you can articulate the vision like a Product Manager, you can give an effective demo in your sleep, and you are creative and dynamic enough to improve a customer's workflow on the spot without any prep
- You are perceptive and emotionally intelligent, making you agile in adapting your executive presence and approach to any audience and personality
- You are an expert project manager who ruthlessly prioritizes, deftly manages stakeholder expectations, and ensures all key objectives and timelines are met
- You are resourceful, scrappy, and creative — if a playbook doesn't exist yet, you go figure it out and build it for the whole team to use
- You are confident in technical conversations — hearing “API” doesn't make you run and hide
- You live for your teammates and care deeply about the team's culture and shared principles,
challenging and supporting one another every day, treating everyone with respect, and celebrating
how each person's unique background, experience, and ideas make us all better individually and as
Primary responsibilities of this role:
- Own, drive and affect change with various companies, ensuring that each customer achieves its greatest possible business transformation and success with Anywhere
- Partner with Sales to identify customer growth opportunities based on demonstrated value, and help strategize and execute plans to earn additional spend from the customer
- Create and execute on change management processes to enable new users on Anywhere’s productivity platform and ensure Anywhere is delivering on our promise of value
- Work cross-functionally with (Technical CSMs) TCSMs, Product and Engineering to ensure all customer requirements are scoped and delivered; hold stakeholders accountable for execution in an agreed-upon timeline
- Build long-term, trusted relationships with key executives and influencers across your portfolio of customers, navigating large, complex organizations to elevate the perception of Anwhere from a “vendor” to “partner” to even “friend”
- Design and execute high-leverage programs to expand and deepen Anywhere usage and value across your customers, including training, enablement, evangelism, and customer internal marketing initiatives
- Drive the positive evolution of our product by sharing with the Anywhere team insights which thoughtfully represent our customers' needs, wants, and desires for our product, alongside the context of their business, their personas, and their culture
- Be the ultimate storyteller in showcasing the compelling impact on your customers' business
made possible by their use of Anywhere, and share those stories internally across Anywhere to 1)
help inform our Go-To-Market strategies and 2) partner with our Customer Marketing team to tell
these transformation stories publicly
- 5+ years demonstrated success in a dynamic, cross-functional, customer-facing role (SaaS preferred)
- Proven track record of taking initiative to proactively identify & solve problems with autonomy and confidence
- Adept at moving quickly between low-level execution and high-level strategic thinking and organization
- A passion for solving business problems with creativity, empathy, and pragmatism
- Excellent interpersonal skills — you build trusted relationships with both customers and colleagues
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with C-level executives in the enterprise cloud software market
Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $104,600. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.