To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Full-Stack Software Engineer – Application Development
Location: Halifax & San Francisco
IN SCHOOL, OR GRADUATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS? PLEASE VISIT FUTURE FORCE FOR OPPORTUNITIES*
Salesforce has immediate opportunities for extremely talented software developers who want their lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company's bottom line and the industry. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. The software engineer role at Salesforce encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.
We have an opportunity available on one of our Customer 360 Audience Integration teams. Submit your resume if you'd like to help further our vision of helping brands unify their consumer data and identity across all consumer engagement touch points.
- Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products.
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it.
- Operate effectively in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the necessary work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers'.
- Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes
- Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design
- Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JSUnit, Selenium
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience building highly scalable web applications.
- Experience with Agile software development and test-driven development.
- Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field
- Track record of being a top performer in current and past roles
Benefits & Perks:
- We have a public-facing website https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/en that explains our various benefits, including wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more. Visit for the full breakdown!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.