To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryProducts and TechnologyJob Details
Salesforce Industry Clouds is looking for a leader who is passionate about Healthcare,
Technology, and Digital Transformation - and wants to make an impact on our Industry Clouds
Organization. This leadership role will be based in ANZ and will be primarily responsible for
acting as the Health Cloud Ambassador for our international business, leading and driving our
strategic plans, driving technology enablement, creating and implementing strategic and
operational improvements to scale the Industry Clouds business. They must be able to consistently
analyze and measure business performance and make the changes needed to meet revenue and growth
expectations. This includes but is not limited to configuring and demoing software, analyzing
markets and making recommendations for opportunities on which to capitalize, driving customer
engagement and growth, building a partner ecosystem, long-range planning, monitoring and
analyzing key performance indicators, driving business reviews with executives, and implementing
and optimizing key growth strategies for those regions.
Customer Engagement and Product Fit
Identify market trends, buying behaviours, market research and participate in product planning and roadmap process to drive requirements that impact the different regions Perform key analysis of our business including but not limited to pipeline health, resource capacity, competitive benchmarking, and win/loss to support growth Define customer/market JTBD and then enable them with a strong product market fit using Salesforce Health Cloud and other supporting Cloud solutions Act as the Health Cloud expert in region and participate in strategic customer engagements and demonstrations. Position Health Cloud solutions as a key component in every Strategic Transformational Initiative for all healthcare accounts and help in the commercial shaping of the solution presentation Recruit customers in market to act as design partners to support to product discovery and development Partnering closely with Health Cloud and Cross Cloud product management teams to shape the roadmap based on market and customer input Business Planning & Operations
Lead planning process and ensure alignment with sales, product, and marketing on Health Cloud and add-on products Own and manage the Go to Market initiatives for ANZ working closely with Sales, Partner, Customer Success and Marketing on Health Cloud and add-on products Develop and deliver monthly and quarterly KPIs and associated insights across all functions of the business in the regions - GTM, Product, Marketing, and Financial Coordinate Quarterly Business Reports across Product, Marketing, and Distribution for Industry Clouds Business working closely to Industry Cloud Sales Strategy Enablement
Build and execute enablement plans and learning paths for Sales, SE, CSG, Partners teams in understanding Health Cloud in depth, working closely to Industry enablement and the International Program Office Provide Coaching to Sales & SE teams on strategies to drive sales wins Work closely with Partner Alliance team to grow the Partner ecosystem across SIs and ISVs
Industry experience, implementation, Consulting leadership experience, GTM or Product leadership
- Deep familiarity with Salesforce Cloud technologies, especially Health Cloud.
- 15+ years of related experience, preferably in a leadership role within HLS, GTM, Strategy, or Product organization
- Successful track record growing an International business
- Proven networking skills and the ability to quickly establish credibility and create confidence with partners, customers and colleagues
- Proven ability to lead through influence and drive successful projects and programs across a complex organization with many stakeholders
- Experience driving planning process and managing KPIs and ability to influence at all levels of an organization
- Ability to drive alignment on priorities with senior management
- Knowledge of unique regulatory requirements of Healthcare sector, at a minimum domestic and ideally international. Detailed knowledge of specific functional, technical, and procedural options to address these requirements.
- Experience in engaging partners including SI’s, ISV’s and strategic partners
C-level exec interactions
- Be able to actively engage with senior Industry Business Executives, mostly C-Level to articulate the value of Salesforce Industry Solutions as a key enabler for business transformation
- Strong story-telling ability. Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong focus on customer success and customer service and a desire to help others succeed
- Highly energetic and motivated; strong attention to detail and accepts challenging assignments enthusiastically
- Ability to break down complex ideas and issues and communicate in simple terms to different levels of the organization
- 5+ years prior experience in Cloud products
- Analytical Spirit, hands-on execution, and entrepreneurial mindset
- Successful track record building and executing GTM plans
- Ability to motivate senior industry GTM leaders and lead by influence in a complex Industry landscape
- Strong working knowledge of Clouds business and Salesforce CRM product
- Proven success working with product, sales, channel, marketing and operations functions in a go-to-market/product/technology organization
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA Preferred
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.