To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce is the world’s #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. Our innovative
cloud platform gets accolades from press around the world, but it’s the dedication to helping our
customers succeed that's made us one of the world’s largest software companies. We pride
ourselves not only on our award-winning technology, but our brilliant people and Ohana culture.
The company is thriving under the guidance and leadership of some of the brightest minds and most
experienced executives in business and we are now looking to expand further.
A key focus of this expansion is within the Public Sector, where we’re working with organisations globally to create the Government of the Future by redefining how their mission intersects with technology. Following huge success in North America, we are now expanding our Public Sector business across Europe, providing individuals with an incredible opportunity to join us at the start of our journey.
There is a huge opportunity to build a successful business within the Italian Public sector and a huge opportunity for someone to come in and make this their own.
As part of the Enterprise Corporate Sales (ECS) team, you will be selling Marketing Cloud to Government customers across Italy and potentially other parts of the Europe South region depending on language. You will be responsible for acquiring a range of Public Sector accounts, by partnering with our Strategic Account Executives to evangelise the Salesforce vision and generate transactional growth.
This is an entry level enterprise sales role but with huge opportunities for personal growth and career development. We are therefore looking for a highly talented and top performing sales professional with the following characteristics:
Mindset & Approach
- Ambition and hunger to overachieve and win!
- A large appetite for personal development with a willingness to be coached and receive feedback
- Highly collaborative with the ability to build trust across internal and customer stakeholders
- Curious, challenging and empathetic
- Ideally you will have or can see a passion for Public Sector with a motivation to change the world with technology
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of quota carrying sales and account management experience, preferably in the technology industry
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Marketing Automation experience would be a big plus
- Successful history of new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against revenue targets
- Experience managing and closing multiple complex sales cycles
- Italian and English language (mandatory)
- Spanish, German or other European languages (would be a plus)
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references.
- Knowledge and experience of the Public Sector (preferable)
- University Degree (preferable)
Some of your main responsibilities and deliverables will include:
- Consistently exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets.
- Create and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities
- Ensure forecast hygiene and accuracy
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources and stakeholders (Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Marketing, Partners, etc).
- Contribute to account and sector strategy planning
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Organise and manage industry events and user groups.
- Create campaigns to target new business growth
- Generate new ideas to improve overall business performance
What's in it for you:
- Working for one of the best companies in the world!
- Huge opportunities for personal and career growth on a global scale.
- World class training & development.
- Opportunity to overachieve and earn
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential.
- Opportunity to travel
- Flexible working
- Extra Benefits: Wellness / Gym subsidy, Travel Scheme, Education Subsidy, Pension, 7 Volunteering Days a year and free snacks and drinks (when at the office)
Join our Ohana and be your best!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.