To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital
marketing solutions that empower organizations to communicate with their customers through email,
mobile, social media, web and marketing automation. We’re driven by a deep understanding of
marketers’ needs. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do,
giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology.
Audience Studio is a 100% cloud based big data solution operating at web scale. We manage tens of PB of data and handle in excess of 20 billion requests, and 250,000 compute hours in AWS per day.
We are seeking software engineers to join a world-class team of highly motivated software engineers and infrastructure experts. As an engineer you have deep technical knowledge of internet scale public cloud services with compelling user experiences. You will be responsible for investigating and diagnosing issues reported by customers, and designing solutions and enhancements to resolve those issues.
The ideal candidate learns quickly, works efficiently in ambiguous environments, is driven by customer value and demonstrates growth mindset. This is a great opportunity to join ground floor in the digital transformation journey. If you take pride in building products that wow billions of consumers around the globe come and join us!
- Formulate, implement, and evaluate algorithms for platform and application features in Java
- Own design and implementation of complex modules
- Work closely with Product Management and Technical Operations to develop, test, and deploy highly useful, high-quality software
- Actively participate in hiring and mentoring engineers
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation that improves the platform.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Software Design and Development.
- Practical experience in Cloud computing and proficient in AWS Elastic MapReduce, Spark, AWS Data Pipeline, AWS Redshift. and AWS Athena
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Java, Scala, Python
- Experience building large-scale, fault-tolerant distributed systems is preferred
- Experience with reactive event-driven systems highly desirable
- Proficient with RDBMS systems like Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL (at least one). Must have modelled business requirements of a complex application and have designed & created DB Schemas, written sophisticated queries, etc.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Not afraid to learn new technologies and new concepts
- Be inquisitive, able to investigate discrepancies and follow a query through to resolution
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- Exposure to AdServers such as Google, AppNexus, MediaMath, etc ...
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.