To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryEnterprise StrategyJob Details
We are looking for a Manager to support and drive change in our Pricing and Packaging Strategy team. The role will involve investigating and evaluating pricing and packaging strategies to take advantage of market opportunities to accelerate Salesforce.com growth. The role is a unique opportunity to develop cross-functional, and cross-product expertise in Pricing and Packaging Strategy while getting exposure to a variety of high priority products and market expansion initiatives. The Manager will collaborate with leaders in our product and marketing organizations to help craft new business models, define strategies for new offerings, optimize packaging & pricing for existing offers, and drive overall monetization.
● Partner with product leadership and drive the process to identify/prioritize products & features to be packaged and priced
● Maintain and nurture SVP/VP level relationships at Salesforce
● Utilize multi-point market inputs to design revenue maximizing strategies
● Design & lead qualitative and quantitative sales and customer research to test strategy hypothesis on pricing & packaging
● Design analysis to draw conclusions from product and feature usage patterns
● Conduct market research on competitors in similar and adjacent markets
● Shape strategic plans with internal stakeholders, including GMs, Product Managers, Product Marketing Managers, Sales leaders, Account Executives, Sales Engineers, and customer service and professional services groups
● Persuasively communicate your findings and recommendations to all levels of management through clear presentations and mastery of the qualitative factors that complement your analyses Required Skills/Experience:
○ 7+ years working experience
○ Strong problem solving, analytical and time management skills
○ Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with and influence the decisions of different levels of management
○ Intellectually curious, creative strategic business thinker who loves to tackle complex challenges
○ Experience managing and running concurrent projects with complex stakeholder dynamics
○ Proven track record of working and excelling in high pressure environments
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.