To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
MuleSoft Client Architect RCG Job Description
MuleSoft is looking for a motivated Strategic Client Architect (SCA) to join our extremely talented and collaborative Solutions Engineering (pre-sales) team. As a technology leader in the Retail and Consumer Group business, the SCA will be instrumental to MuleSoft’s growth in the Americas. As an SCA:
- You will be a trusted advisor to our most strategic prospective customers by proving how MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform can bring their digital investments together into an application network of APIs, allowing for faster change and innovation
- You will evangelize with C-level executives in some of our largest Retail and Consumer Goods accounts to drive change and to drive business value leveraging MuleSoft’s technology and our approach.
- You will partner closely with Account Executives and Solution Engineers throughout the end-to-end sales cycle to qualify sales opportunities with regards to customer technical requirements, competition, decision-making process and funding. The SCA drives the account level strategy and augments the Solutions Engineers who run the tactical aspects of the sales cycle (demo, PoC, RFX, etc)
- You will support the customer enterprise architects and domain architects to build the Vision and the to-be Architecture for Digital Transformation, with a clear positioning of the value of MuleSoft in this vision. Typical architecture workshops run by the SCA include API Strategy, Domain Driven Design, Microservices best practices and more
- You will articulate MuleSoft's product strategy, roadmap and vision during executive briefings
- You will help our marketing team with building a point of view and our product team with strategic direction as needed
What differentiates a premium connectivity platform like MuleSoft is our maniacal focus on customer outcomes. An SCA plays a critical role by being the thought leader that paints the vision for how our customers can transform to be an agile innovation engine. The SCA will report to the Head of Americas Retail and Consumer Group SE organization.
Requirements for the role:
- 8+ yrs experience as a customer facing technologist
- Experience evangelizing to CIOs/CTOs/Enterprise Architects
- Prior API, Integration and/or Middleware experience
- Breadth of technology domain expertise and familiarity with the latest technology trends
- Strong architecture skills (certifications a plus)
- Ideally based out of the East (Eastern Time) but flexibility to work across East to West time zones as needed
- When travel resumes, ability to travel to customers (pre-pandemic, typically 25% of the time)
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and the best place to work 6 years in a row.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.