To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategorySalesJob Details
MuleSoft is looking for motivated technologists to join our extremely talented Platform Solution Engineering team, that is instrumental to MuleSoft’s growth to the next level. As a MuleSoft Platform Pre-Sales Solution Engineer, you will work with our most strategic prospects and customers in a trusted advisor capacity. You will demonstrate and validate how MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform can bring together their digital investments into an application network, which will enable faster change and innovation. The MuleSoft sales team will rely on your deep technical expertise and product knowledge throughout the sales cycle. You will be an integral part of the success of both our customers and sales teams.
- Work across multiple customer-facing sales teams and product engineering to improve the product's vision, while also ensuring that regional businesses and organizations continue to be successful.
- Understand and help establish customer requirements and grow trusted client relationships throughout the product validation stage of the sales lifecycle.
- Combine software development, Architecture, DevOps and systems administration expertise with an aptitude for technical consulting, troubleshooting, and analysis to support field sales in helping customers understand the value of the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Be a technical solutions authority, helping customers with design and architecture of Workshops, Proofs of Concept, and custom demos that align with the customer’s technical and business requirements.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction across assigned set of accounts in order to secure the technical win.
- Prioritize customer needs and coordinate with support, product, and engineering teams to help support customer needs.
These are the core skills you'll need to be successful:
- 5+ years software engineer and/or sales engineer experience at SAAS, Open Source, Software Consulting, or Enterprise Software company.
- Solid understanding of cloud computing trends and open source business models.
- Great listener and communicator.
- Confident leading discussions with Product Managers, Developers, Engineers, and Executives.
- Experience within Retail and Consumer Group industry
Creative problem solver.
- Thrive working in a high profile, fast-paced, collaborative culture.
- Hands-on application development experience in Java, .Net, scripting or SOAP/REST development either in an enterprise or academic environment.
- Hands-on experience with Integration, API and microservices patterns.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical audiences.
- Some experience with OAS, RAML, GraphQL, REST, microservices patterns and concepts.
- Knowledge of other Integration and API lifecycle management platforms.
- Excellent network administration and troubleshooting skills.
- MuleSoft development and architecture experience will get you top points.
- MuleSoft developer and/or architect certification.
- Experience with Docker.
- Fluent working on Linux OS.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience with cloud container solutions and distributed computing technology.
- Experience with Cloud technology solutions and/or running and supporting large complex systems at scale.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux or Windows systems from kernel to shell and beyond, including system libraries, file systems, and client-server protocols.
What you’ll achieve:
- Become certified in MuleSoft’s Developer, API design trainings
- Complete MuleSoft’s Kickstart sales training
- Begin to build your architecture reframe and whiteboarding skills through shadowing and customer-scenario role playing
- Complete a simulated project, based on a real use case, that allows you to apply and showcase the MuleSoft skills you have learned in your first 3 months.
- Become certified in all Product, Architecture, and Sales Messaging trainings, provided by MuleSoft
- Successfully deliver your Self Service asset by end of the second quarter
- Support marketing with evangelism activities (writing blogs, participating in demo-driven webinars, speaking at industry events, etc.)
- Develop Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and Custom Demos as part of an account team to demonstrate the art of the possible
- Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft products by making technical contributions and by providing feedback from the field to Product Marketing and Engineering.
A Salesforce company Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and the best place to work 6 years in a row.
If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.