To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
Who we are…
Tableau (a Salesforce company) is a clear market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for BI & Analytics. We build software that helps people see and understand data. Not only do we build world-class products, Tableau is also one of the world’s fastest growing marketable skills in the job market!
And, if that isn’t enough……..we’re also now part of Salesforce, one of the largest software groups in the world.
We are built on a set of 8 core values: We are on a mission. We build great products. We work as a team. We use our products. We delight our customers. We keep it simple. We respect each other. We are honest. By making technology more accessible, we help create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, and now part of the Salesforce family (named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" 2020 — 12 years in a row).
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join us and discover a future of new
Your role, and what you’ll be doing...
We’re hiring a Services Sales Account Partner to come and join our professional services team. We’ll rely on your strategic approach to developing and building relationships with our enterprise sales business, and both new and existing enterprise customers.
You’ll be a passionate, strategic services sales expert with exceptional enterprise, commercial and cross-functional skills. You will be the Trusted Advisor to our customers, with the primary goals of helping the customers generate significant business value from their Tableau investment, whilst ensuring Tableau’s YOY growth in overall services bookings and revenues.
You will be expected to understand and manage our customers throughout their lifecycle, driving adoption through sales activity for new and existing customers; this will include pipeline generation and delivering sales presentations to C-level clients.
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Develop and manage a territory plan and account plan for each customer, which aligns with our business goals.
- Forecast accurately, build a pipeline and progress opportunities.
- Ensure YOY growth in overall services bookings and revenues for your region.
- Contract negotiation and continuously explore opportunities with existing customers regarding ‘add on’ services.
- Partner and build strong relationships with the License Sales and regional Alliances/Partner organization and educate the positioning and representation of our services offerings
- Build exceptional internal relationships with our sales team to educate them on the positioning of initial services conversations with prospective customers.
- Engage customers, especially C-Level, using a consultative selling approach that positions Salesforce and yourself as a long-term trusted advisor relationship
- Use industry expertise and business insight to understand customer motivation, business drivers, strategic goals and desired business outcomes
- Work closely with our delivery team to position, scope, schedule, and resource service engagements
- Create a compelling vision and clearly communicate our transformative solutions with the goal of generating significant success and business value from a customer's investment
- Flexibility to travel across other European locations.
Who you are…
- A credible background in consultative enterprise sales roles, with a strong understanding of license sales, technology and how software services fits into the overall sales process.
- Experience growing accounts with large and complex pursuits ($M+), and a proven track record in exceeding revenue and growth targets.
- Demonstrable ability to develop and maintain C-level relationships.
- Highly collaborative, team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, unpredictable environment.
- Resilience and tenacity
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.