To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryCustomer Success GroupJob Details
The Program Architect plays a critical role within Salesforce Services, serving as a strategic advisor and Salesforce product and platform expert to the company’s largest, most complex enterprise customers.
- Become a highly certified and recognized Salesforce expert.
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor, drive conversations with our customer’s Enterprise Architects and Business Stakeholders armed with best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as Security, Performance, Development Process, and Application Governance.
- Advise and mentor diverse teams, which include customer and partner resources in technical and functional delivery aspects at a program level, using influence and adaptive communication strategies in scenarios where Senior Architect does not have direct authority overall resources.
- Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies including the Salesforce Platform.
- Provide guidance on the application and integration development best practices, Enterprise Architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, environment management, testing, and Salesforce Platform education.
- Drive the creation of application and technical design documents which leverage Salesforce's best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce into the customer’s infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate an ability to drive to a successful resolution. Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements from a senior level.
- Review and correct project/program direction, approach, and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward.
- Identification and pro-active management of risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution.
- Manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners.
- Build relationships with business partners, internal and external, and contributing to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single customer engagement.
- Contribute to the growth of the Services Practice by identifying and leading internal
strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice, leveraging junior teammates to achieve
individual as well as team growth; serving as an active contributor to the practice knowledge and
resource base; mentor, educate, and enrich technical and non-technical Salesforce customer and
- 8+ years of enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions (e.g. CRM, ERP), filling positions of increasing responsibility and management of more junior technical resources.
- 5+ years experience as a Senior Architect and/or CTO in a mid to large-sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrixed organization.
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign-on, and master data management.
- Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile implementation methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter. Proven results leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success stories in the following domains: front- and back-end solution architecture, development and release management strategies, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- Guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value.
- Polished speaker with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization.
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Fluent written and verbal Korean AND English language skills required
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend points of view to a variety of audiences.
- Travel to client site (average of 75%), but maybe higher or lower based on the client engagement.
- Degree or Relevant Work Experience Preferred
- Highly beneficial to have any Salesforce.com product certifications prior to joining. It is expected that you will
gain the following certifications as part of the role requirement and onboarding process in the
first 3 months:
- SFDC Certified Administrator
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Platform App Builder
- Platform Developer １
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with an open mind, a great listener, and hands-on
- THOUGHT LEADER: Strong point of view and executive presence. Confident, but not arrogant, a great storyteller
- LEADERSHIP: Self-aware and strategic thinker; proficient at building strong relationships
- COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains the area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence
- STORYTELLER: Confidently and effectively facilitates and presents; ably defends point-of-view; keeps audiences engaged and delivers a clear and memorable message
- TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture: A team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trust the company’s core values
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
- COMMUNITY CHAMPION: Leads internal initiatives; actively contributes to the Community’s knowledge and resource base
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.