To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Regional Sales Director - ECS, Public Sector - Spain
Location: Madrid, Rome, Paris
Salesforce is the world’s #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. Our innovative cloud platform gets accolades from press around the world, but it’s the dedication to helping our customers succeed that's made us one of the world’s largest software companies. We pride ourselves not only on our award-winning technology, but our brilliant people and Ohana culture. The company is thriving under the guidance and leadership of some of the brightest minds and most experienced executives in business and we’re now looking to expand further.
A key focus of this expansion is within the Public Sector, where we’re working with organisations globally to create the Government of the Future by redefining how their mission intersects with technology. Following huge success in North America, we are now expanding our Public Sector business across Europe, providing individuals with an incredible opportunity to join us at the start of our journey.
We have created a Regional Sales Director role to build and inspire a team of Account Executives who are tasked with generating transactional growth across EMEA Public Sector business. The role is focused on rapidly building the business while coaching and developing early-in-career sales talent. Our goal is to create an organization of smart, ambitious, “A” players, committed to our mission and focused on winning.
It is vital that candidates can hit the ground running, so whilst previous management experience is important, we’d also like to speak to candidates who have a great sales track record, ideally with Salesforce products and in a high volume SaaS environment. Culture fit is also critical, so you will also need to show the right characteristics, mindset and potential for growth.
Mindset & Approach
- Ambition and hunger to overachieve
- Highly empathetic with the ability to understand and adapt to team member motivations
- Able to think strategically and execute tactically
- A strong interest for Public Sector with a motivation to change the world with technology
- Highly collaborative with the ability to build trust across internal and customer stakeholders
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Curious and challenging
- Authentic, humble and human
Skills & Experience
- Deep understanding and experience of selling Salesforce products or equivalent competitive technologies
- Strong track record of quota carrying cloud sales experience as an sales representative and / or manager
- Coaching experience and talent management capabilities
- Demonstrable knowledge of budgeting, and forecasting
- Proven success of working within a highly matrixed organisation
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Previous Sales Methodology training and CRM experience
- Fluent English / European languages (nice to have)
Some of your main responsibilities and deliverables will include:
- Exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets
- Ensure forecast hygiene and accuracy
- Maintain a balanced pipeline of opportunities
- Hire the best people in the market
- Coach and develop your team of account executives
- Lead the sector planning and review process
- Develop and nurture a network of internal stakeholders
- Generate new ideas to improve overall business performance
What's in it for you:
- Huge opportunities for personal and career growth.
- World class training & development.
- Opportunity to overachieve
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential.
- Extra Benefits: Gym subsidy, Travel Scheme, Education Subsidy, Pension, 7 Volunteering Days a
year and free snacks and drinks
Join our Ohana and be your best!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.