To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
This person will support MuleSoft’s Professional Services business in North America, reporting to
the Operations Manager. This person will be in charge of the resource management, project
coordination, forecasting accuracy, financial operations and internal business processes in
support of the regional Professional Services teams.
- Ensure customer facing projects are staffed and delivered by appropriately skilled resources in a timely manner
- Project coordination of small and large services implementations in high volume
- Work with Regional Services Directors, Delivery Managers, Practice Leads, Consultants and SubCo Delivery Partners on scheduling projects in a timely manner
- Liaise with vendors to build and maintain a strong subcontractor resource practice
- Manage onboarding and offboarding of SubCos
- Work with Practice Leaders and Resource Management team on shadowing and enablement opportunities for internal and partner resources
- Ensure high level of data quality across systems
- Ensure SOWs and PSAs are fully executed for revenue recognition
- Proactively escalate internal operational issues and Professional Services team issues with the Theater Operations Directors and Regional Vice Presidents
- Work with Delivery Managers to ensure Customer Satisfaction surveys are accomplished on completed projects
PS Financial Reporting Support:
- Provide daily updates to OpenAir to support Tableau dashboards (including maintaining user allocations, auditing timesheets and invoices, and ensuring projects are set up appropriately)
- Support resolution of regional revenue or invoicing issues
- Provide weekly/ bi-weekly backlog analysis to Regional Services Vice President and close out projects that are either complete or no longer have budget
- Support quarterly QBR metrics and reporting on utilization, bookings, delivered revenue, attach rate, utilisation, CSAT, number of projects
- North America Operational Support
- Training and supporting other departments on Professional Services processes and responding to requests as needed.
- Maintain clear and regular communication with high level executives including VP OPs, Theater Vice President, and Regional Vice President
- Provide leadership in analysing, documenting and improving Professional Services Operations processes and work to standardize processes globally
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to analyse and solve problems, perform complex tasks, prioritise multiple projects and follow through independently
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to make sound decisions and judgments in high pressure situations
- Ability to work independently and multi-task, in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Strong face-to-face skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community
- Experience in a customer service role
- Experience with resource management and scheduling.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (esp Excel), Salesforce, OpenAir or other PSA tools
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.