To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Tableau Software is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world, making fast analytics and visualization products that help people see and understand data of any size or format. Customers of all sizes use our products, from Fortune 500 companies, to video game designers, to scientists in the jungles of Central America, to high school principals. Our software is for anyone with data and questions! Tableau’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our product and loyal to each other and our company. We value efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world.
As a result of continuous growth, we are looking to hire a Regional Vice President (Enterprise Sales) for Belgium who will manage a growing team of senior field based Account Executives.
What you’ll be doing …
As RVP Enterprise Sales you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of Account Executives driving sales and growth within Tableau’s most important and strategic customer accounts across Belgium. The RVP will help define strategies and account plans for growing revenue within these accounts, enterprise wide opportunities as well as small, departmental transactions.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Leading Tableau’s efforts selling into established strategic enterprise and greenfield accounts.
- Quota responsibility for Large Account book of business to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Lead and manage a team of field based Enterprise Account Executives including resource management, hiring, mentoring, developing and performance management.
- Supporting the team of Account Executives by participating and leading in client meetings.
- Develop and manage global and local channel partners and system integrators for land & expand selling in to enterprise accounts.
- Strategic advisor to Head of Growth North / Country Managers, providing ideas and input on the best ways to grow Tableau revenues through these strategic, large accounts. Your input will drive initiatives within multiple departments, including Sales, Marketing, Development, Customer Experience, and Operations.
- Define organisational and territorial structure for future growth, planning to add headcount while managing top line revenue and cost of sales.
- Ensure internal processes are followed, including team’s adherence to tracking customer and transactional information in CRM system and other sales and operational processes. Define new processes to increase overall productivity.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer’s sites, partners and events throughout BeNeLux in support of sales efforts, and to Tableau offices and events in the USA and elsewhere.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are …
- Experienced. Extensive experience in enterprise software sales including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience. Significant track record of managing sales teams and getting every account-set to the next level.
- Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue. You are a closer.
- Amazing Leader. Solid track record of building and developing highly effective sales talent. Exceptional leadership skills: a strong recruiter and motivator of people.
- Missionary. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Tableau’s mission. You can go beyond relationship management.
- Company Builder. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Domain. Experienced selling Software solutions to various departments of enterprise customers. Degree with a technical or business focus preferred or relevant work experience.
- Performer. Consistent quota over achievement in previous roles including team sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. Fluent in Dutch/French and English is a must
- Recruiter. Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring on board to your team to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.