To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionise the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our "more human, less corporate" culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. Join the #FutureForce team as an intern or a new college grad and get on the path to your #dreamjob.
We’re looking for a Quality Engineer with a specialization in automated testing. You must have
extensive hands-on experience in designing and driving test automation using the Selenium
Under this role, we are looking for someone with exposure to framework development, implementation experience on continuous integration platforms, virtualization using Docker, and a strong understanding of REST API usage.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to gather automation requirements, design automated tests and implement scalable test automation solutions
- Design, develop and manage automated testing artifacts. Provide a practical approach to complex testing, specifically in the areas of the automation of test cases for the purposes of regression testing
- Familiar with source code, version management, and code deployment standards. Ensure that QA processes and procedures for test environments are followed and that the integrity of the various environments are not compromised.
- Ensure adherence to standardized QA policies, processes and documentation standards.
- Help define automated test scripts. Test case reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed
- Maintain a target billable utilization aligned to the role
- Liaise with Salesforce product teams to support client implementations
- Working remotely, while collaborating with global teams for delivery across geographies. We may need you to be flexible with your work hours
- 5+ years of experience implementing test automation frameworks using Selenium WebDriver or similar API's.
- Expert knowledge of XPath.
- Expert knowledge of the Selenium WebDriver API.
- Expert knowledge of REST API usage.
- Expert knowledge of Git and advanced Git workflows.
- Prior experience with the Salesforce platform (Lightning and Classic UI's). Administration experience is preferable.
- Prior experience implementing complex workflows on continuous integration systems such as Jenkins or Bitbucket Pipelines.
- Prior experience with virtualization using Docker.
- Prior experience with Maven.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills are a must.
- Ability to manage complex projects that implement test automation framework(s), integrate with continuous integration systems, and virtualize with Docker.
- Experience with Node.js is a plus.
- Experience with PHP is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce REST API is a big plus.
- Experience with developing browser extensions is a plus.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.