To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryProgram/Project ManagementJob Details
This position requires a TS/SCI Clearance
Who we are...
Tableau is as much a philosophy as an amazing suite of tools. We enable people to transform data into something visual and understandable, enabling people to make important decisions based on those insights. Our platform has been key in helping fight Malaria, Ebola, and most recently COVID19, by providing data insights to medical professionals into where these diseases are spreading. Through the Tableau Foundation’s Racial Justice Data Initiative , we’re helping partners and local changemakers to use data to fight institutional and structural racism. If you are passionate about technology, but also care deeply about doing something meaningful, Tableau is the place for you.
What you’ll be doing…
The Senior Compliance Manager will support the compliance and industrial security requirements Tableau’s rapidly expanding Public Sector Business. You will lead our Public Sector efforts to understand and prioritize customer security and compliance concerns and coordinate with internal stakeholders respond to customers and/or drive product and feature enhancements in the security and compliance arena. You’ll work across the account management, partner, strategic business development, proposal management, legal, and compliance teams, and become a customer-facing subject matter expert on all public sector compliance issues.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Assist in reviewing and responding to RFx requirements involving security and compliance.
- Develop and prioritize customer security and compliance requirements for product and feature enhancements.
- Support the FSO in design, implement, and scale Tableau’s National Industrial Security Program.
- Support the FSO and interact with government on NISP matters.
- Support the FSO in developing and implementing security awareness training and education programs.
Who you are…
- Experienced. Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and possess an active Top Secret Security Clearance. Qualification for this job is contingent upon acceptable results from a background investigation as well as your obtaining and maintaining the specific level of U.S. Government security clearance required for this role. U.S. citizenship.
- Knowledgeable. In depth experience with DISS and e-QIP and other prevalent government security systems.
- Strong Communicator. Ability to communicate effectively across the experience / management spectrum, translate between technical and non-technical teams, and can empathetically communicate a customer’s needs to internal Tableau teams.
- Technical. Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF), XACTA or other Security tools preferred
- Entrepreneurial. Ability to understand and translate customer problems into opportunities for Tableau and its partners to assist with
- High energy and enthusiasm. Demonstrated creativity with customer engagement and problem solving.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.