Senior Field Sales Account Executive, Higher Education
Based in London.
Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and--above all--connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits and educators so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good. We’re here to help; visit us at Salesforce.org.
An account executive role within a fast paced and innovative environment responsible for Salesforce.org sales into Universities, Colleges and Education organisations against set objectives and expectations. The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, business orientated individual who is looking to develop an already successful career in sales. The candidate will also have a strong desire to work in an Education sales environment, enjoy working as part of a close-knit team, yet have the skills and drive to be successful as an individual. This role is for a real self-starter/entrepreneur with a can-do attitude, enthusiastic to develop Salesforce.org’s existing small education business in the region into a significant growth engine.
- Development of a strategic sales plan to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts within the assigned territory.
- Manage lead qualification and conversion from interested higher education prospects.
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships within the assigned higher education accounts.
- Consulting with and advising large, strategic Salesforce Customers resulting in increased adoption, success and Enterprise wide deployments.
- Some travel, as required, to prospects, customers or marketing events (